Please Lock Thread

Give up ya'll she's not adding people anymore. Let the girl live
grin.gif

laugh.gif

This is still going?
The only reason it's still open after the op asked for it to be locked is just so the mods can go through it and ban the @*% outa you clowns lol. Look athow many 3 page threads that's people requested to be locked and this 30 plus thread. Ha ha ha.
roll.gif

I can't believe I just went through 35 pages. WOW.

That is the biggest L I've seen on NT take.

Update 10-30-08. PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD.

So basically, she threatened to file a lawsuit against me today for only god knows what. ( I don't think she can actually go anywhere with that.). However, she told me to delete this thread, and I told her I can't, but I'll ask for it to be locked.

Now I know we all got a lot of laughs out of this thread, and it was fun while it lasted, but please stop messaging her and adding her as a friend. Thanks

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I just read the thread, and I have just ONE question:

How do some of y'all actually believe this story?

I can't believe on slept on this thread...I read the first few pages, then never came back
smh.gif

I'm just gonna post in here so I can track it back down later in case it gets locked up before then...

laugh.gif
Damn, the things you miss when being away from NT for a couple days.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ a few pages of straight laughing at this not being locked.

Originally Posted by dreClark

UPDATE:

So today I arrived to class, and I see Jennifer is already at out table before me (This usually never happens). I act normal like a lot of you told me to do and just make eye contact and say "Whats up, how was your weekend?" She goes "Good, you?' Something in the tone of her voice just sounded different though. So about 30 minutes go by and we haven't said 1 work do each other. Then out of nowhere she just goes, "You know what? this is just really weird" and pulls out printed copies of the thread. My heart literally dropped, and the only thing I could think of was the Southwest, "Wanna Get Away?" commercials. I had no clue what to say, so like an idiot I replied "Whats that?"

Jennifer: Oh you know don't play dumb.

( so right now I kinda realized I couldn't talk my way out this)

Me: Well you should of just accepted my friend request.

Jennifer: Well sorrrrryyyy, I didn't realize it was you.

Me: ohh
embarassed.gif
yeah thats what a lot of Niketalk thought.

Jennifer: yeah i saw, why did you give my name though? I got like 50 pokes

Me: Cause thats the only way they could of seen a pic of you, and if I didn't have a pic, I would of gotten flamed.

Jennifer: Well thats just weird.

Me: True

We didn't talk the whole rest of class, and I have a feeling I won't be sitting next to her anymore.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Whoever sent that link to the thread is grimy as hell...And Y'all wonder why people don't wanna post pics/info when they make these types of posts....

recap
Next class period: she threatens to file a lawsuit and dude asks for this thread to get locked

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom