Please lock.

I think the Floyd vs Pacquaio situation is similar to how Hagler vs Leonard situation happened in the 80's.

I hate win Pac wins not because I don't like Pac but because his fans are so annoying yelling out Mayweather after every win.

People need to face the facts that Mayweather vs Pac ain't happening.

Bradley should have realized that he wasn't going to KO pac and should have boxed him the rest of the fight.

Never seen someone give away rounds like Bradley did, he was doing too much.

Bradley's corner shouldn't have told him the fight was even when he was clearly down.

Bradley needs to realize that he will never be a fan favorite. He would be better off if he had Mayweather's mentality.

People are going to hate you and hate your style of boxing but they will pay to see you fight just because they want to see you lose.

Bradley rocking Pacquiao in one of the earlier rounds did him more harm than good. It gave him a false sense of confidence that he can knock out Pacquiao.

Bradley rocking Pacquiao in one of the earlier rounds did him more harm than good. It gave him a false sense of confidence that he can knock out Pacquiao.

Shows you how he still got a lot to learn. PAC on the other hand shows how experience he was. Dude just kept going and never gave up.

Shows you how he still got a lot to learn. PAC on the other hand shows how experience he was. Dude just kept going and never gave up.

Word, Pacquiao tightened his defense a bit. I didn't really notice until the second time I watched the fight.

This thread will be significantly quieter now that everyone who requested or offered to help pirate tonight's fight has been removed. 

How many times do we have to go through this?  We don't want people abusing NikeTalk to facilitate criminal activity.  

Everyone who keeps saying Pac is not the same.. slowing down blah blah etc etc.. You guys do realize he is 35 and not 25 right? I mean was Mike jumpin from the free throw line or makin hang time look super easy in 98? :lol:

What Manny is doing now is impressive to me because he actually has to box and think in there instead of using his God given talents that made him a buzzsaw in his prime. Remember when everyone would say "oh Manny is just a dumb street brawler.. all he has is power and speed he's got no skill" His power is gone and his speed is on the way out but he just beat a top 3 P4P fighter. Whats really good tho?

Anyways great win for Manny. I thought he was gonna gas out but his stamina kicked in later on in the fight. Found that second wind

Looking forward to Cotto Martinez

Last edited:
This thread will be significantly quieter now that everyone who requested or offered to help pirate tonight's fight has been removed. 

How many times do we have to go through this?  We don't want people abusing NikeTalk to facilitate criminal activity.  

Appreciate you working to keep things maintained in here, while not killing the truly good narrative that we have between the regulars here.

Everyone who keeps saying Pac is not the same.. slowing down blah blah etc etc.. You guys do realize he is 35 and not 25 right? I mean was Mike jumpin from the free throw line or makin hang time look super easy in 98? :lol:

What Manny is doing now is impressive to me because he actually has to box and think in there instead of using his God given talents that made him a buzzsaw in his prime. Remember when everyone would say "oh Manny is just a dumb street brawler.. all he has is power and speed he's got no skill" His power is gone and his speed is on the way out but he just beat a top 3 P4P fighter. Whats really good tho?

Anyways great win for Manny. I thought he was gonna gas out but his stamina kicked in later on in the fight. Found that second wind

Hmmm... never thought of it that way. Repped!

They really do, especially in the foreseeable future. But old man Bob knows that as long as he has his bell cow he doesn't have to. People will pony up te money to see the main attraction so I'm his mind he doesn't have to pay more for fighters that the casual viewer isn't buying the event to see.

Business savvy? Absolutely.
Fan friendly? Not in the least bit.

View media item 914504

This is dope...I'm guessing fans r upset to see manny (who is still good/solid) decline because mayweather hasn't.

Mayweather is still prime yet him and PAC are both aging.

Hurts to see PAC not be as explosive, but we should expect to see with his fighting style.

Where Mayweathers style is built to last.

Let's be real here. Pacquiao won this fight because Bradley is an idiot and fought into Manny's strengths. This Pac is no different from the Pac of the last few fights, Bradley just decided to engage this time and go for the KO like a dumb^&*.

Last edited:
I'm so confused by bradley. He never fights that dumb. My only guess is he wanted to KO pac early to calm the "you lost the first fight" argument but wow that was not the right way to do it.

If cotto beats martinez I wonder if he gets a rematch with may
The better fighter always makes the other one look "dumb"

Pacquiao might have been the better fighter tonight, but he's not clearly the better fighter. Both wins were solid by both fighters, the first fight and this fight,

Win is a win. Bradley had a stupid ganeplan...and PAC made him pay. Bradley got too cocky and let off the gas pedal....But give credit to Manny for sticking to his guns and not doing anything stupid.

Manny is not the same and would get washed by May. But dudes stay trynna discredit Pac :smh:

Tell what part of my response was discrediting Pac? Was it the part where I said "Pacquiao may have been the better fighter tonight", or "Both wins were solid for both fighters, the first fight and this fight".

Come on man, I know you have a college education.

They really do, especially in the foreseeable future. But old man Bob knows that as long as he has his bell cow he doesn't have to. People will pony up te money to see the main attraction so I'm his mind he doesn't have to pay more for fighters that the casual viewer isn't buying the event to see.

Business savvy? Absolutely.
Fan friendly? Not in the least bit.
True that. But it seems like Golden Boy & Showtime have found the right balance between both. I'm interested to see what the boxing world is going to look like after Bob Arum. Wonder if his successor will help end the cold war and more of the fights boxing needs will finally happen.

I was actually impressed by Pacquiao last night.

It was his first clear win versus a not washed up or not drained opponent in forever.

He looked good and made Bradley look mediocre.

Back
Top Bottom