Please lock.

For the admin, this thread should not die if you are really a boxing fan! We have 3weeks of boxing ahead! Bhop triple header Saturday, then Thurman tripleheader on the 26 the TMT may 3. This out of the top of my head

Now if you only watch "the big fights" then yes see you closer to may 3

Last edited:
Just saw the schedule actually every weekend there is a significant fight, well to me it is I try to watch all of them.

Thats pretty creepy lol
That's not gonna happen so let's end that pipe dream :lol:

Manny was on his way to putting JMM down in the last fight, so I'd like to see the fifth fight. IDK where they both go if they both win other than that route.

Timmy is already close to top 3 P4P, no?

Pacman's mom looking like papa shango last night mama shango!
shango-curse_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Last edited:
I hope manny never fights Floyd for his own sake he will get destroyed. Like somebody mentioned he's lost a step and Floyd seems as if he's only getting better. He had trouble catching TB clean what do u think is gonna happen against Floyd? that fight is a landslide victory for mayweather easy. I'm no longer interested in seeing it.

I hope manny never fights Floyd for his own sake he will get destroyed. Like somebody mentioned he's lost a step and Floyd seems as if he's only getting better. He had trouble catching TB clean what do u think is gonna happen against Floyd? that fight is a landslide victory for mayweather easy. I'm no longer interested in seeing it.
idiotic reasoning. Is that how we're deciding sporting events now? By opinions? I guess the Giants shouldve never bothered playing the Pats in the Superbowl. The 99 Pats shouldve just went home instead of playing the Greatest Show on Turf.

And you act as if TB is some bum fighter they found off the streets. So any fighter who cant land clean punches should never fight Floyd? Only Jedi masters should fight Floyd? Styles makes fight bruh. TB just beat JMM. I. Guess TB shouldve never fought Pac then since JMM knocked him out to another dimension.

And Floyd getting better? Think you just mean his opponents are just getting worse. What cement feet boxer will he fight next?

Last edited:
I was actually impressed by Pacquiao last night.

It was his first clear win versus a not washed up or not drained opponent in forever.

He looked good and made Bradley look mediocre.
Really? This fight just confirmed that Pac should hang it up IMO. Bradley pretty much gave the fight away and Pac still didn't when decisively. 

idiotic reasoning. Is that how we're deciding sporting events now? By opinions? I guess the Giants shouldve never bothered playing the Pats in the Superbowl. The 99 Pats shouldve just went home instead of playing the Greatest Show on Turf.

And you act as if TB is some bum fighter they found off the streets. So any fighter who cant land clean punches should never fight Floyd? Only Jedi masters should fight Floyd? Styles makes fight bruh. TB just beat JMM. I. Guess TB shouldve never fought Pac then since JMM knocked him out to another dimension.

And Floyd getting better? Think you just mean his opponents are just getting worse. What cement feet boxer will he fight next?
I like you want to see the fight but Manny has like a 5% chance of winning. As you stated styles make fights. Floyd's style is taylor made to beat Manny's almost every time. Floyd would basically use his reach advantage to keep distance and straight right Manny to death. Floyd is better than Bradley in every way. He won't get suckered into a fire fight with Manny or engage in the silly antics either. He will control distance and neutralize Manny's left hand. Manny has to be within mid range to get off his combos so Floyd will just stay on the outside because his arms are freakishly long for his height.

If you can control distance you can control Manny. Once he gets frustrated, Manny will start getting wild reaching and lunging with his punches. That's will the real fun will start. He's get peppered with accurate shots for being wreckless.

I'm saying if he had trouble landing against Bradley's style which is horrible what do u think is gonna happen against PBF who is the best defensive fighter out there? Ppl hungry for that fight are gonna be mad disappointed

I like you want to see the fight but Manny has like a 5% chance of winning. As you stated styles make fights. Floyd's style is taylor made to beat Manny's almost every time. Floyd would basically use his reach advantage to keep distance and straight right Manny to death. Floyd is better than Bradley in every way. He won't get suckered into a fire fight with Manny or engage in the silly antics either. He will control distance and neutralize Manny's left hand. Manny has to be within mid range to get off his combos so Floyd will just stay on the outside because his arms are freakishly long for his height.

If you can control distance you can control Manny. Once he gets frustrated, Manny will start getting wild reaching and lunging with his punches. That's will the real fun will start. He's get peppered with accurate shots for being wreckless.
So Floyd should just stick to fighting bums like Maidana who is like 748,938-1 odds in Vegas right now? 

You agree that styles makes fights then a couple sentences later you compare Floyd to TB 
laugh.gif

And that's just YOUR opinion. Doesnt mean the fight should never happen.

Boggles my mind when people say, "Pac shouldnt fight Floyd. He's got no chance." So 2 of the best fighters should never face each other because one has a "5% chance of winning"?

What other sport would fans use that reasoning? Why bother playing/fighting then? 
eyes.gif

I'm saying if he had trouble landing against Bradley's style which is horrible what do u think is gonna happen against PBF who is the best defensive fighter out there? Ppl hungry for that fight are gonna be mad disappointed

People wanting a slugfest will be disappointed. Mayweather with his regular style vs a smarter Pacman will make for a great boxing match.

Sad state of boxing. The greats don't fight the greats because they don't wanna lose. Ali is the greatest but he wasn't undefeated. It's all a number game today

Fight was mad boring. Bradley was tryna show off when he wasn't doing nothing. Dude was going for Haymakers and **** and was barely hitting. Everybody knew there was going to be a 3rd fight though.

Last edited:

So Floyd should just stick to fighting bums like Maidana who is like 748,938-1 odds in Vegas right now? 

You agree that styles makes fights then a couple sentences later you compare Floyd to TB 
laugh.gif

And that's just YOUR opinion. Doesnt mean the fight should never happen.

Boggles my mind when people say, "Pac shouldnt fight Floyd. He's got no chance." So 2 of the best fighters should never face each other because one has a "5% chance of winning"?

What other sport would fans use that reasoning? Why bother playing/fighting then? 
eyes.gif
What? I clearly stated I wanted to see the fight. Comprehend what you read instead of ranting. Again I want to see the fight but I know Floyd will beat the snot out of him. Is the picture clear enough for you now guy?

Last edited:
People don't give Floyd credit. How is canelo a cement foot boxer?

This. I love manny but If he fought Floyd he's going to look the worst he ever has. Not that he's ever looked horrible or even close but Floyd will make it seem that way just like he made canelo look like a bum.

Even if the fight happened in 2009 or 2010, Floyd would've beat him easily because Pacquiao's style has always been tailor made for Floyd.  Manny would land a few good shots early and get the crowd on their feet with a well-timed flurry or two, but Floyd would eventually settle down after round 4, begin cutting off the ring, landing three and four punch combinations and put on a boxing clinic.  

Even if the fight happened in 2009 or 2010, Floyd would've beat him easily because Pacquiao's style has always been tailor made for Floyd.  Manny would land a few good shots early and get the crowd on their feet with a well-timed flurry or two, but Floyd would eventually settle down after round 4, begin cutting off the ring, landing three and four punch combinations and put on a boxing clinic.  

Manny would win via controversial split decision and they would milk up coming fights for as much as they can. Sad how I am thinking like a promoter instead of a real boxing fan.

Or, they should of fought because you just made that all up lol.

Fight was mad boring. Bradley was tryna show off when he wasn't doing nothing. Dude was going for Haymakers and **** and was barely hitting. Everybody knew there was going to be a 3rd fight though.
The fight was poppin like the first let's say 5 or 6 rounds after that it was over.

Tim mentally defeated himself and broke down in the ring. He had no set game plan and if he did it got tossed around the 6th round. Throwin all the wild haymakers pretty much took out his energy for any type of late round wins or knock out's. 

He did put some paws on Pac, so I give him that. Pac got rocked but kept his composure then eventually became the aggressor for the rest of the fight

Pac did his thing, I'm ready for that Money team fight now.

Back
Top Bottom