Please Pray for my Mom

Stay strong man. My mom had breast cancer and she's won the fight and is living today. Hope the same happens with you. Good luck.

I know what you're going through OP. My mother got diagnosed with breast cancer last year.

Thankfully they caught it relatively early, she had the surgery went through chemo and it's now in remission.
pimp.gif

Be strong man, I wish your mother and your family the best.

Originally Posted by big1236

hey bro- your in my prayers dude. my mom also had it, but it was years ago. the best thing you can do is be there for her and keep her laughing.

I shaved my head when her hair started to fall our cuz of her chemo/radiation so that we can match. she got 'mad' at me for doing it, but i can see the appreciation in her eyes... do something like that for ur moms my dude.

god works in mysterious ways- she'll be aight. just have faith.
frown.gif
  good man here...

sincerely hope your mom pulls through OP...

My Prayers to you. Just to be optimistic my friends mom was diagnosed.. It was a long tough road but she overcame... Stay strong

My mom had breast cancer, went through all treatments and she's great! Prayed for your mom to do the same. Just be strong and positive.

I'll mos def. be praying for you bro, my grandma jus went through this last year. It's a tough thing to go through but jus stay strong for her. She underwent surgery and all, did her chemo and her hairs been growing back for a while now. She's doin good now.. Cancer seems to run through our fam though
frown.gif

stay strong for the both of you man... be her strength and joy... spend more time with her..

prayers for you and your mom.. god bless

Back
Top Bottom