please tell me...... VOL: Cali Iz Active! CALI Heads Check IN!

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i'll tell you one thing, nor cal bangs for bread, not colors

I really don't understand why you nor cal cats always try to deride socal whenever you can...why can't this thread just be appreciation for all of cali?

They got that little brother inferiority complex.  Besides the 49ers the bay is irrelevant to me

just came back from Long Beach.... found this CD in my car
rolled down anahiem

i didnt know there were so many official west coast heads on NTGOOD LOOK!

�
��
smokin.gif

I hate the northside, the lamest of all parts in the whole city.
laugh.gif

Where you at Doosta?

I'm off of Del Amo and LB Blvd, down the block from Douglas Burgers

bangs so hard.....i was having a convo with some people that claim to be westcoast og but never heard of mc ren, dilated peoples, Fredwreck, King Tee, Tash

Originally Posted by Nash

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i'll tell you one thing, nor cal bangs for bread, not colors

I really don't understand why you nor cal cats always try to deride socal whenever you can...why can't this thread just be appreciation for all of cali?
laugh.gif
seriously

NOBODY even said anything about NorCal or bad mouthing em, the song is from LA area artists, but even Too $hort is in the video yet someone feels like speaking up.

Kinda like the short kid in the crowd jumping up and waving their hand in the air like "I'm here too!"

check this out son...

i was talking about being "active". we outgrew that years ago. obviously you dont know what that means. never was i talking about the music (as this thread should probably be in the music forum anyway)

the whole westcoast is ill from mac mall, e-40, too short, devin the dude, mac dre.... i love the whole west.... from frisco to san diego.... something about the weather.... when im in frisco it always seems to be cooler with a bit of overcast with all the crazy people on the fisherman's wharf. then u go to hollywood or melrose and u got all these trendy people trying to look cool in hot +*$ weather.... but socal..... damn... i could go on and on forever.... from food to women. lock this thread up..... i cant say anymore.... and the music is timeless and always brings back memories.....

GOD, THANK YOU FOR CALI!

I hate the northside, the lamest of all parts in the whole city.
laugh.gif

Where you at Doosta?

I'm off of Del Amo and LB Blvd, down the block from Douglas Burgers
the north is lame except for over by the 91 by jordan. the north is too rich for my blood (bixby knolls, country clubs, etc)

im in between atlantic and lb blvd on del amo by the schere park. you down there by lindsay huh?

Back
Top Bottom