Pokemon Go (ios and android) - TEAM ROCKET

Running out of Pokéballs is a serious pain .

Missed out on my first Meowth and Charmander because they break out 3-4x, then leave me with nothing.

someone photoshop some little trash cans on pokevision 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Youtuber "MoreAliA" records his pokemongo journey just sharing with ya its pretty interesting to watch. 

Ehh. I just just just got vaporeon today. But yeah I've wet up a few gyms but when i take them they get taken instantly
I feel you, but that's gonna happen regardless, especially since after you can only put one pokebruh up at each spot. After that, you're pretty much at the mercy of your homies.
:lol:

Waited too long to collect on the gym I had a mon in, lesson learned. Plan to hit pembroke pines tonight after class heard about a spot out there.

For y'all in Miami what are the spots you go to?

Don't want people to get comfortable or scared when it comes to cheating, but every now and then I virtually hit Santa Monica and just park there. Depending on where you're spoofing from if you're going to choose Santa Monica you're 100% going to be softbans on arrival if you're last logged in location isn't anywhere near Santa Monica. From my experience softbans aren't anywhere near 4 hours long. Atleast they haven't been for me. I've checked back as soon as 45-60 minutes and am able to play again in the spoofed location. So my suggestion is if you're going to spoof there stay there until the softban goes away. Seems to me that if you stay long enough you can find a decent amount of rare mons if you pay attention to pokevision. Lots of locations can be spoofed to within Santa Monica without getting soft banned again. If you're ready To go back to where you were originally or you just want play with your current location cause you'll be out and about be prepared for another soft ban which again I haven't experienced anything longer than an hour.

You will only get soft banned using the walking around tweak if you travel a significant distance. Other than that you can walk around as much as you like withing your immediate/semi immediate area.

Don't want people to get comfortable or scared when it comes to cheating, but every now and then I virtually hit Santa Monica and just park there. Depending on where you're spoofing from if you're going to choose Santa Monica you're 100% going to be softbans on arrival if you're last logged in location isn't anywhere near Santa Monica. From my experience softbans aren't anywhere near 4 hours long. Atleast they haven't been for me. I've checked back as soon as 45-60 minutes and am able to play again in the spoofed location. So my suggestion is if you're going to spoof there stay there until the softban goes away. Seems to me that if you stay long enough you can find a decent amount of rare mons if you pay attention to pokevision. Lots of locations can be spoofed to within Santa Monica without getting soft banned again. If you're ready To go back to where you were originally or you just want play with your current location cause you'll be out and about be prepared for another soft ban which again I haven't experienced anything longer than an hour.

You will only get soft banned using the walking around tweak if you travel a significant distance. Other than that you can walk around as much as you like withing your immediate/semi immediate area.

REPORTED

Been mapping out my town with Pokevision

Found a Bulbasaur Nest
Charmander Nest

And a couple Snorlax Locations

Gonna work on Charmander and Bulba for now
Snorlax appears twice a day.

Jynx nest not confirmed but found a few locations

Squirtle nest gonna be a little harder to find

speaking of Santa Monica, what in the algorithm makes it so densely populated with pokemon?

this is it with no filters

and this is it when i put some filters on...still pretty decent

Back
Top Bottom