Police Admits "We Only Kill Black People"

While I'm sure he was being sarcastic, **** him for thinking that would be a funny. Hope he loses his job

But remember it's only a few bad apples.

A1Bny.png

That's not a joke to me at all. Had he said we only kill gays or Jews all hell would've broken loose. The fact that people think it's something to joke about... :smh:
so what we gonna do????
lets get dude fired
are we all gonna retweet and repost on ig and fb???

That's not a joke to me at all. Had he said we only kill gays or Jews all hell would've broken loose. The fact that people think it's something to joke about... :smh:

It isn't a joke to me either, and the fact that he thinks he's being clever disgusts me. However I don't think this is an "admission" that they only kill black people like Tariq phrased it

It really don't matter what he meant. You're supposed to be a cop and you're repeating over and over "we kill black people, Look at the videos we only kill people". We've seen of the last however many DECADES that police treat black differently, it's a fact. A lot of these so called cops are crazy, crooked, racist mfer's with guns. And the fact that the origin of cops and policing was to catch black runaway slaves shows that this has always been the built in mindset of cops.

No surprises here.

Joke or no joke he has said that before around his brotherhood and it's been gravy. What's worst is that he surely has acted on those sentiments whether he has killed a black man or not.

#bluelivesdontmatter

I mean it is any surprise that one race likes police while the majority of another race despises the police.. like is it really any surprise after countless videos and articles like this are shown to the public

**** the police and I say that from the bottom of my heart. Largest gang in america.

I dunno if it's a good thing or bad thing his name is Greg Abbot like the Texas governor.

More people could see this or it could get mixed up with the press the gov is getting lately. Most likely get swept under the rug anyway smh.

Back
Top Bottom