police kill 16 year old black kid and charge girlfriend with murder

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...harge-his-teenage-girlfriend-w-1831145342/amp

After shooting and killing a 16-year-old during a sting operation, police in Columbus, Ohio have charged another 16-year-old girl with the murder, alleging that even though the teen was killed by a member of their SWAT team, it was all her fault.

According to the Columbus Dispatch, on December 7, Columbus police set up an undercover operation in an effort to stop a series of robberies that had been taking place throughout the city. Officers used social media to arrange a transaction with 16-year-old Julius Tate Jr. to purchase an item Tate had offered for sale on the site.

When the officers met with Tate, he allegedly pulled out a gun and robbed the agent. That’s when backup SWAT team member Eric Richard shot the teenager. Tate was pronounced dead at a local area hospital, according to Sgt. Chantay Boxill, a Columbus police spokesperson.

But others say that’s not what happened.

Don't pull your gun on the police.

Don't run from the police.

Don't reach when you're around police.

Right or wrongful imprisonment or death, them be the rules!

I dont know if I even believe their story but if that is true...

Dude tried to rob them and they just killed him. Ain’t they supposed to arrest him or let the robbery go thru and arrest him with that evidence? Dudes literally out here playing J. Reid.

Don’t play loud music
Don’t sell cigarettes
Don’t have your legally purchased firearm secured in the trunk
Don’t speed
Don’t be on your way to work
Don’t jay walk
Don’t take your autistic patient outside for a walk

You can’t do anything really

If she was part of the set up then it’s basically the max b situation except the robber was killed not the victim. If your name gets brought up in a murder you’re a POI/suspect as well until you clear your name.

Last edited:
Don’t play loud music
Don’t sell cigarettes
Don’t have your legally purchased firearm secured in the trunk
Don’t speed
Don’t be on your way to work
Don’t jay walk
Don’t take your autistic patient outside for a walk

You can’t do anything really

We can have real conversation or we can deal in hyperbole.

I get what you're saying though.

As a black man you just have to find a way to survive these pig *** cops.

The best thing I can do is not give them a reason.

Sadly that isn't enough in some of these cases.

Isn't that like robbing a bank and your buddy dying, you all get charged with murder? Seems to be frequent.

We can have real conversation or we can deal in hyperbole.

I get what you're saying though.

As a black man you just have to find a way to survive these pig *** cops.

The best thing I can do is not give them a reason.

Sadly that isn't enough in some of these cases.

Even just minding our own business gives them reason enough. One drawn his gun on me just cause I was walking to the bagel store

I was 15 and was walking after school. I got stopped and frisked and was told if he sees me again he’s gonna arrest me on fake charges

They get away with so much

It’s basically go out on your own risk becuase they WILL shoot first and getaway with it. Matter of fact they’ll get months of paid leave

When the officers met with Tate, he allegedly pulled out a gun and robbed the agent. That’s when backup SWAT team member Eric Richard shot the teenager. Tate was pronounced dead at a local area hospital, according to Sgt. Chantay Boxill, a Columbus police spokesperson.

But others say that’s not what happened.

68D60BB4-03E5-4F5A-8234-9D8EFC3AEB9D.gif

....something’s missing from this story.

I dont know if I even believe their story but if that is true...

Dude tried to rob them and they just killed him. Ain’t they supposed to arrest him or let the robbery go thru and arrest him with that evidence? Dudes literally out here playing J. Reid.
Yup, unless life is in danger the police arent supposed to be executioners...that’s why we got courts

But nothing in law enforcement has been working the way it should for years now, n no signs of that changing ... n anytime a suspect has a gun involved it’s an easy wrap no questions asked

yeah what were the intentions of the sting if they werent going to arrest him or allow him to rob them so they have evidence

maybe i watch too many movies tho

Not the first time they've done this, won't be the last. Theyve killed suspects in the course of making arrests and then charged the accomplices with murder before. Police are scum but people not trying to really flex the power they have to change things and accept being uncomfortable for a while so things will stay the same.

Sooo...

At what point are you all going to realize expecting "fairness" from police is silly? All of these "incidents" obviously are not accidents.

WE ARE BEHIND ENEMY LINES. WE ARE STILL IN THE LAND OF OUR CAPTIVITY.

Do y'all understand that?

The powers that be are doing what they have to do to maintain their RULERSHIP. Caucasians have NO OBLIGATION to be "fair". When our people understand this and stop chasing after that imaginary fairy-tale of "equality", we'll be much better off. Our people spend WAY too much time and effort trying to guilt so-called white people to change. YOU CANNOT APPEAL TO THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF A BULLY. You don't get the bully to leave you alone by trying to be his friend, he will only respect you even less... as evidenced by the boldness of the police to do what they do, even if it's on camera. That's what little regard they have for so-called black people. But it's on us to make the necessary adjustments to change this dynamic, not them.

The real solution is for us so-called black people to police ourselves, but that's basically impossible in our current overall state.

Truth be told... so-called black people wouldn't fully trust that the so-called black man would police fairly, but that's not shocking because most black men don't even preside over their own home, the black woman is the authority figure in our "community", but that's a post for another day.

Sorry for the rant, RIP to the victim.

Back
Top Bottom