Polls Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0137.PNG

The thread tools button doesn't allow you to edit the poll.

This same problem exists on desktop as well.

Hi there, actually, at the end of your title, next to the question mark is the tiny word “edit”. That is where the option to edit poll is. Hope that helps!

IMG_0144.PNG
IMG_0143.PNG

That doesn't work either. I can extend a poll and open it back up, but I can't outright get rid it or at least edit the title and selections.

Attachments

• IMG_0144.PNG
    IMG_0144.PNG
    90.8 KB · Views: 4
I think once you have votes in your poll, there's limitations on what you can edit, if any at all. Let me see if there's other ways around it.

Edit: Looks like I can remove it. Would you like me to remove the poll so you can start fresh? Let me know.

Nah, thanks though.

It would be cool if the OP could manually do it. That was an option I really liked on the last platform.

I think once you have votes in your poll, there's limitations on what you can edit, if any at all. Let me see if there's other ways around it.

Edit: Looks like I can remove it. Would you like me to remove the poll so you can start fresh? Let me know.

Sorry to jump in this discussion but I would love to have my poll removed since the new NT doesnt let me remove and start fresh. (I gotta make a 2017 best foams poll)

Sorry to jump in this discussion but I would love to have my poll removed since the new NT doesnt let me remove and start fresh. (I gotta make a 2017 best foams poll)

Sure, can you link me to the poll that you'd like removed? I'm happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom