Polyester the Saint "POP"

who else been bumpin to POP???

its been on replay for me since it dropped

how this dude always capture the westcoast sound so perfectly!?? :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

this dudes beats :x :x

dude is being slept on IMO, he been doing it for a minute too :smh:

*didnt see a thread about it*

Last edited:
I mess with P. Heard bits and pieces of POP and enjoyed it. Haven't been able to find it anywhere tho :nerd:

i rock with P.

idk bout purchasin dude music tho.

gonna hold out for that DL... lol

Perfect album for summertime since Dom doesn't seem to be dropping.

""Sunrize > Late Night Dippin > Grey Filas, etc

I don't understand how this n has his **** underwraps so tight. Can't find this **** anywhere, I've never seen anything like it. 
laugh.gif

This album is lowkey great. Been bumping it for a while and finally reached out to dude about buying a physical copy (I'm old school). Straight summer time g-funk. A Song Named Outro gotta be one of the smoothest, laid back tracks I've ever heard. Love puttin one in the air and cruising the city to that track. But dude has a solid catalogue. This particular album just happens to be my favorite. Check it out if yall get a chance.

View media item 1495343

Never got around to listening to this joint but I've always messed with P. Mad underrated as a musician.

Wouldn't mind a hard copy of the album myself. Did you reach out to him personally?

Never got around to listening to this joint but I've always messed with P. Mad underrated as a musician.

Wouldn't mind a hard copy of the album myself. Did you reach out to him personally?

Yeah, I reached out to him via Twitter and then by email.

Back
Top Bottom