POP SMOKE Thread - Shoot for the Stars, Aim for the Moon deluxe album Out Now

What happened to the first thread? :lol:

Meet The Woo was a solid first tape.

This Travis Scott collab is about to be a big look for him.

UK Trap production appreciation thread.
AXL beats producing for all the young boys in BK killing themselves with cali and Chicago gang affliliaton lmao. I can't keep track of all the gangs Ny riding lmao.

Pop smoke
Drake
Travis Scott
FIVIO Foreign
Sheff 22 Gz

UK Trap production appreciation thread.
AXL beats producing for all the young boys in BK killing themselves with cali and Chicago gang affliliaton lmao. I can't keep track of all the gangs Ny riding lmao.

Pop smoke
Drake
Travis Scott
FIVIO Foreign
Sheff 22 Gz

them and Melo beats

i did a 180 on pop smoke...hated welcome to da party when i was going to see dyckman basketball over da summer...now i love it and meet da woo is awesome.

Last edited:
i did a 180 on pop smoke...hated welcome to da party when i was going to see dyckman basketball over da summer...now i love it and meet da woo is awesome.
nah..he sounds like Max B and 50 cent to me.

he def sounds like 50 on PTSD

my boys did the same 180 on welcome to the party. we were all suppose to fly up to NYC in july but i ended up staying behind. I told them the song was poppin' and that's what they were gonna hear in all the parties. They said it was trash from the get go and i just said ok. They ended up going to a party in dyckman and that same night they both admitted they were wrong. They ended up sending me some videos of how turnt up the whole crowd got when the song came on. :pimp:

:smokin

EDIT: Tape is cool to me, I see at least 5 tracks that could go off in parties

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom