Popular women that NT would have liked (beast) in the 90s (1990-1999)?

Although I think her best years were in the late 1980s, I'm going to post Kari Whurer, who was the girl on MTV's first game show, Remote Control. I watched that show pretty much just for her.

She was in a few 1990s movies though, including Anaconda, also starring Owen Wilson, Ice Cube and Jennifer Lopez.

:wow:
:pimp:

I just checked out recent pictures of some of these chicks from back in the day...:smh:

Only a few have aged well...

Its true, sadly. Here's one who has not, but this is an old picture. Nicole Eggert from Charles in Charge, then Baywatch. So hot back in the day. Now, not so much.

Damn, how did we overlook some of the finest wine from the 90's??? :smh: :smh:

Personally made the short hair cut on women look good. Nia was definitely wifey material back in the day and still is.

Looking right after all these years nonetheless. :smokin

I don't know if I'm doing this right but..

This is the nerdy sister from Charles in Charge..

This is what she grew up to be..

I don't know if I'm doing this right but..
This is the nerdy sister from Charles in Charge..

This is what she grew up to be..

Well, damn. As between her and her TV sister on who aged better, Josie definitely won. Wow. I had no idea.

^^Yep Josie definately smokes Nicole Eggert when it comes to face and body..And there are those kind of pics out there :wink:

Traci Bingham
Vanessa Williams
Tia Carrera
Pamela Anderson
Carmen Electra
Heather Graham
Jennifer Love Hewitt

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Shannon Tweed

Skinemax back in the day... :lol: :smokin

Damn, this thread is awesome. I was a teenager in the 90s, so I was pretty much beasting over all the chicks posted in here. Still am now, but in some cases more for sentimental reasons than anything else.

This.

A lot of these women are still bad though...

That.

being a teen in the 90s... this post is $$!!

:nthat:

Alyssa Milano. Don't think she has been mentioned.

:LADodgerfitted

Although I think her best years were in the late 1980s, I'm going to post Kari Whurer, who was the girl on MTV's first game show, Remote Control. I watched that show pretty much just for her.

She was in a few 1990s movies though, including Anaconda, also starring Owen Wilson, Ice Cube and Jennifer Lopez.

She was also in a few "other" movies... :wink: :lol:

Bianca Lawson has a recurring role on Teen Wolf on MTV. She was also on Pretty Little Liars for a few episodes.

Here's one that wasn't mentioned: LISA BOYLE.

She played the chick that distracted Will Smith in the opening scene of Bad Boys 1 when him/Martin Lawrence were arguing. She was also on Face Off when Castor Troy met up w/ his old crew. She was ALWAYS bad. You could've seen her on Skinemax too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom