Posite This, Posite That.....

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
Question for you, Nike:

When are we finally getting Carbon Fibers & Voltages retroed?

Last edited:
what are carbon fibers?

URL]

^ I want to see more FP1s in general. Carbons, Charcoals and Obsidians are at the top of the list :nthat:

Voltage Foams are much appreciated too but I far prefer the Fp1.

^ I want to see more FP1s in general. Carbons, Charcoals and Obsidians are at the top of the list :nthat:
Voltage Foams are much appreciated too but I far prefer the Fp1.

Voltages man.

Something tells me that if they do retro them, it will be with no clear bottom.

'Posites used to be reserved for the upper echelon of sneaker connoisseurs or big Penny fans (me). I remember, because even than - if my moms had the funds to purchase - they weren't available in kids sizes.

Now everyone wants posites. Kinda hurts to see a shoe being milked by most who didn't appreciate the shoe to begin with.

people only want posites because they released a few limited pairs....

now you see kids wanting the pairs that no one (except for a few) wanted before... royals go over looked, while caros are looked at as "grails" to these kids.... *****.

I remember when I came to school with the eggplants on dudes were trying to roast. Now same dudes are spending their tuition money on crimsons and pink foams. :x The only foam ones that even matter to me now are Royals, Coppers, Eggplants and Pewters. That's about it.

What Nike really needs to retro are the Flightposite IIIs. We've gotten both the Is and IIs, so now the IIIs need to return.
I'd cop this colorway on the RD if Nike brings it back:
View media item 174118
i own a pair of these but i know if they retro they will collect a lot of dust on shelves

I remember when I came to school with the eggplants on dudes were trying to roast. Now same dudes are spending their tuition money on crimsons and pink foams. :x The only foam ones that even matter to me now are Royals, Coppers, Eggplants and og pearl pros.That's about it.
FIXED.

'Posites used to be reserved for the upper echelon of sneaker connoisseurs or big Penny fans (me). I remember, because even than - if my moms had the funds to purchase - they weren't available in kids sizes.
Now everyone wants posites. Kinda hurts to see a shoe being milked by most who didn't appreciate the shoe to begin with.

If you were referring to me asking why the 2 pairs i was posting, that was not my intention. Been owning both FP's and Foams since they came out. Just asking why they haven't retroed 2 :pimp: pairs instead of dropping ugly new colorways.

Last edited:
i own a pair of these but i know if they retro they will collect a lot of dust on shelves

They collected dust on the shelves originally...they will be just as bad, if not worse this time around...

Honestly...FP1 is my #1 of all-time...but, these kids just want Foam One's and Foam Pro's...

Still pissed that I passed on Carbon FP1's @ Nike Outlet for like $49.99 back in the day!!!

JM

Exactly. Flightposites sat on the shelves at FL and Athletes Foot back in 98 and Eastbay marked the TBs all the way down to clearance prices.

I still have my OG Gold FP I from 98 and the Wht/BlkBlue TBs from Eastbay.

Awesome shoe. When KG was on Nike it was a great era.

Exactly. Flightposites sat on the shelves at FL and Athletes Foot back in 98 and Eastbay marked the TBs all the way down to clearance prices.

I still have my OG Gold FP I from 98 and the Wht/BlkBlue TBs from Eastbay.

Awesome shoe. When KG was on Nike it was a great era.

Yeah, even the retros in 07 or 08 sat until they hit $79.99-99.99

The quality on all the new Flights and Foams is turribleeeee.

The OG Foams and first retros circa 2002 were solid. The Foam didn't rip or tear like this new crap. I refuse to support that.

What was the original story or tall tale back in the day......the Original Penny Foam mold was destroyed or something like that?

Back
Top Bottom