Possible Job offer in Fairfax, VA

there's a taylor gourmet in mosaic district. it's pretty much the closest you'll come to philly hoagies/steaks in this area (besides the primo's way out in leesburg). 
Pretty good though? I've been meaning to try this place out.

I ball at the xsport right there lol.

That's great you found a decent place with affordable rent near mosaic. Prices in Merrifield are increasing quickly!

Kogiya in Annandale is good
Kilroys in Springfield Tues and Thurs for good seafood
Eden Center for Asian food lol, Rice Paper and Huong Viet
A lot of good Peruvian chicken spots in NoVA...Pollo Rico
2941 for fancy dinner date
Soooo many good food options in DC (Georgetown and 14th st).

If you like to eat, this area is it!

Not much to do activities wise...got Great Falls and Shenandoah for a little hike. Wineries if you're into that.

Mostly bars

That's great you found a decent place with affordable rent near mosaic. Prices in Merrifield are increasing quickly!

Not much to do activities wise...got Great Falls and Shenandoah for a little hike. Wineries if you're into that.

Mostly bars
There's a court at the Xsport in Merrfield?!
nerd.gif
 May have to look into that.

There's a court at the Xsport in Merrfield?!
nerd.gif
 May have to look into that.
They play too serious out there lmao. I remember playing a couple times always leaving with scratches and a bloody nose once. Bring your A game

Mostly bars
Do I know you bro? You up hit up all my go-to spots lol. For Peruvian Chicken, Chicken Pollo in Annandale is bomb

Do I know you bro? You up hit up all my go-to spots lol. For Peruvian Chicken, Chicken Pollo in Annandale is bomb

Prolly seen each other and didn't know it lol. Everyone in NoVA knows everyone or at least mutual people lol

Yeah, I can see why the prices in Fairfax are pricey. 

The closer you get to DC, the more expensive.

Opted to find a place at the Mosaic District for our first year, to get situated with the area. There's a shuttle that goes to the Dunn Loring stop, so it's really convenient for me.

Now, it's time to explore this area and get a feel what NoVA has to offer.

Hit me up. I'll give you the grand tour of anywhere in VA (Live in Vienna/Tysons (Own)), have lived in Fredericksburg (5 years), Richmond (4 years), Norfolk (2 years), VA Beach (1 year) and others. Family from NY & Mom/Dad from NE & SE DC.

I can show/tell you alll the places to go and the ones the others on here are too scared to go to, plus I'll show the ins/outs that Google/Wikipedia/Younger folks can't.

Just let me know....

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom