possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont understand your questions to begin with. I dont see any correlation of bleeding tonsils with maligant hyperthermia. Yes, dantrolene is an antidote for malignant hyperthermia which interferes with the intracellular release of Ca from skeletal muscle SR. Those 2 information has no relevance to me.

Please enlighten me.
no correlation really

the reason it is part of this question is because common anesthetic agents (volatile anesthetics and sux) can cause MH so you have choose a different path - awake intubation avoiding those agents and preparation for a possible surgical airway

this is a classic anesthesia oral board question

I dont understand your questions to begin with. I dont see any correlation of bleeding tonsils with maligant hyperthermia. Yes, dantrolene is an antidote for malignant hyperthermia which interferes with the intracellular release of Ca from skeletal muscle SR. Those 2 information has no relevance to me.

Please enlighten me.

The mention of MH was a red herring. A patient presenting with a family history of MH, however remote, is going to factor into your anesthetic plan. There are certain drugs you want to avoid in this scenario. Likewise, the fact that the person is a full stomach and an emergency case lends itself to using certain drugs. At that point it becomes one big risk benefit ratio....kind of like waiting for this tweet. Do I risk leaving my computer? :rofl:

tried to catch up in the thread then quicky gave up once i realized dudes was arguing over some gradeschool science riddles

What in the world is going on in here.
Too much, I was asleep by the computer within the last hour and thought the restock happened with all these new pages
mean.gif

I can see it now...

"Teen dies from blood clot waiting for nike to restock limited edition sneakers." - news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom