possible Nike.Com Jordan restock tomorrow (4/19) at 10am???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't even entertain that troll man, that comment made absolutely zero sense. He's just mad cuz he can't adapt to the current system and feels as though he and "OGs" are entitled to shoes over others lmao. Take a delorean back to the 90s and go fly a kite with ya original js.

Im no troll bruh. Plus I just said it was a selfish thought like we all happen to have at times....stand down soldier

Why on earth is this thread still moving? 
laugh.gif

I've resorted to playing nba street to pass the time. Man, that game is so classic MJ in that Carolina blue Jordan gear :pimp: . Servin it up!

Man i wish i still had my ps2 to play nba street :smh:

Prob best basketball since NBA JAM & Double Dribble

Street Hoops wasnt even close

Tired of this Restock..been like this since Saturday 
Nah dude, the guy who had a dilemma, lasting many hours, on whether or not to go shower on Saturday and subsequently only got 4 hours of sleep last night due to this restock has been like that.  I seriously hope he scores on this.

I've resorted to playing nba street to pass the time. Man, that game is so classic MJ in that Carolina blue Jordan gear :pimp: . Servin it up!

Man i wish i still had my ps2 to play nba street :smh:

Prob best basketball since NBA JAM & Double Dribble

Street Hoops wasnt even close
and they out did themselves with nba street vol 2
no joke thats the GOAT arcade bball game
bring it back with online leaderboards and its a wrap

vol 2 was crazy! It had the best unlockables and players by far overall but I still think vol 1 had better gameplay. even though there were less moves it was a tougher game overall which made it a bit more fun. I truly loved all of them though they all had their strong points. I been hoping for them to hit the xbox live arcade with online play but i doubt it
frown.gif

Bruh....people wanted the Bel-Airs for the exact same reason. They were out there shooting each other for em.
you right but royal resell is way more higher then bel air resell which is why royals and fear 5s will go first. I know some people wanna rock but most want resell/trade bait

Why does resell price matter in terms of which is a "hypebeast shoe"? :stoneface: Both are purchased specifically for resell purposes Your statement was just very odd.

shouts out to nike for postponing the restock to allow me to get paid on thursday first... appreciate them working with me on this

vol 2 was crazy! It had the best unlockables and players by far overall but I still think vol 1 had better gameplay. even though there were less moves it was a tougher game overall which made it a bit more fun. I truly loved all of them though they all had their strong points. I been hoping for them to hit the xbox live arcade with online play but i doubt it :frown:
killing someones gb
all the customizable moves
all the customizable dunks
the trick counter
bruh me and my patna used to go like 10 minutes without a bucket cause of the trick counter
my nickname given to me by bobbito aka dj cucumber slice was prophecy i believe
and u could adjust what the score could go to or gb wins or trick points win
man that game was tooooo ****** dope
my squad was
strecth
my created player
and bonafied
bonafied was a BEAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom