Post A Doper Hip-Hop Sample Than The One Above You VoL...1

No competition out here, whatsoever
laugh.gif
I'm out, gotta finish Alg. II homework, smh.

Thread over right here... The Lox-The Essence...
and King Jay and the great hibachi...look through the thread Yall N's postin stuff that been up...

I didn't really feel like looking through the whole thread but regardless, no one's touching anything I posted in the first 3 pages, that's nuffsaid.

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Thread over right here... The Lox-The Essence...
and King Jay and the great hibachi...look through the thread Yall N's postin stuff that been up...
o word? i thought i checked it? what did i post?

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

I didn't really feel like looking through the whole thread but regardless, no one's touching anything I posted in the first 3 pages, that's nuff said.
Stoppp it.

I didn't really feel like looking through the whole thread but regardless, no one's touching anything I posted in the first 3 pages, that's nuff said.
care to look at page 10 sir?

Originally Posted by king jay XI

Yea, I still stand by my word 100%
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
o rlly? we'll settle this 2moro... i got finals 2 study for now
frown.gif

pimp.gif
o rlly? we'll settle this 2moro... i got finals 2 study for now
frown.gif

Sounds like a plan, I gotta go finish homework now.

I guess the producers of these original tracks are the REAL geniuses.....this is pure beauty in music

Hip Hop producers just find these oldies and put a beat to it

Hip Hop producers just find these oldies and put a beat to it

So. That's the beauty of 2nd generation of samplers like Priince Paul, LP, Preme, Rza, Diamond, Havoc, etc. etc. Knowing at a young age what kind ofdifferent music these dudes were listening to was like................say what!! Thats when I used to get the tapes and read ALL of the liner notes check wheresample came from look through moms albums see if I can find the sample

Back
Top Bottom