Post Break Up Reactions

So me and my g/f recently ended things becuz we wree too busy for each other with school and work...we are still friends, talk to each other, and see eachother during our breaks in school...recently after we have ended things it seems like i get this attitude vibe from her like if she doesnt want me around andstuff...i know its nothing i didnt do becuz she would have pointed it out..my question is this normal becuz she hates that fact that she has feelings for meand becuz we arent together anymore?

yea. were you expecting things to be exactly the same-
try uh talking to her to find out a little bit, you know if you get that vibe just be like "whats up?, how you feelin?"

Shes probably wants to break everything between yall in her mind, but can't in her heart..

reeceman10, me and her talked about it and i told her there i may not want to be friends with her but she told me she wants to continue being friends and itwould have been messed up if i left her...i asked her wahts up with the attitude but she feels like she hasnt been giving any

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

what is meant by emotional relationship?

she is getting pounded out by a dude

than calls you up to tell you how awful her day was.

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

reeceman10, me and her talked about it and i told her there i may not want to be friends with her but she told me she wants to continue being friends and it would have been messed up if i left her...i asked her wahts up with the attitude but she feels like she hasnt been giving any

that friendship isnt gonna be a regular one, an awkward one...
and she's just frontin' man...don't worry..

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've always been the one to "ignite" the break up.. but I just lether say it: "this isn't gonna work out".. I like to let them feel like they have the upper hand[/color]
laugh.gif

11smrux.jpg

lmao @ fresh product...i know she still has feelings since i was the only guy she has ever been with but i didnt expect her to give attitudes and stuff

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've always been the one to "ignite" the break up.. but I just let her say it: "this isn't gonna work out".. I like to let them feel like they have the upper hand[/color]
laugh.gif

11smrux.jpg

hahaha..
pimp.gif

you got that Fresh...

Lol I'll contribute
*back in the beginning of 9th grade*
Me: Yeah I don't think we should be seeing each other anymore, It isn't you, it's me. I lost interest and we go to different schools now...
Her:...
Me:...
2 minutes pass
Her: Well I was going to break up with you anyway, You just did it before me so there....*click*
Me:
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Originally Posted by FreshProduct

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I've always been the one to "ignite" the break up.. but I just let her say it: "this isn't gonna work out".. I like to let them feel like they have the upper hand[/color]
laugh.gif
hahaha..
pimp.gif

you got that Fresh...

laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah man[/color]

Back
Top Bottom