Post one player your rooted for so badly, but never blew up

i kinda wanna say penny hardaway.. i mean yeah he was awesome in the league.. but i wanted him to be so much better, career was too short (on an elite level).. cause if he never got hurt, he would have an HOF career..

kinda off-topic ...

but honestly. Isiah Thomas. I mean we had Scott Layden before him, and all of the sudden there was hope. Once.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah, Patrick Ewing, Jr. for obvious avy related reasons.

kinda off-topic ...

but honestly. Isiah Thomas. I mean we had Scott Layden before him, and all of the sudden there was hope. Once.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

But yeah, Patrick Ewing, Jr. for obvious avy related reasons.

Ed Cota....wish he would have left the year before guaranteed 1st rounder, i remember that draft night like it was yesterday...i couldnt believe nobody picked him...still cant to this day

still one of my fav players...keep tabs on him thought he was gonna make a NBA team for a while...ended up with a good career overseas though

Ed Cota....wish he would have left the year before guaranteed 1st rounder, i remember that draft night like it was yesterday...i couldnt believe nobody picked him...still cant to this day

still one of my fav players...keep tabs on him thought he was gonna make a NBA team for a while...ended up with a good career overseas though

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

i kinda wanna say penny hardaway.. i mean yeah he was awesome in the league.. but i wanted him to be so much better, career was too short (on an elite level).. cause if he never got hurt, he would have an HOF career..

This.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

This.
tired.gif

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]
images
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Still got time though [/font]

images
[/font]
[/font]

[/font]

[font='lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif]Still got time though [/font]

Back
Top Bottom