...:::::POST PICS OF COLLECTION:::::...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Since that question is usually asked of someone right before they're robbed of their shoes I'm a....Size 17 3/4 :lol:
laugh.gif
"I'm not Keith Sweat so don't sweat me"
AKA Joe Suburb AKA The Filthy Romantic AKA Pimpin Slim

Quote:
I'm a....Size 17 3/4

Thats like a size EUR 90 right? I know its hard finding socks... lol
[] If the Shoe Fits...Shut the ____ up and walk it off!" Mos Def (during a random freestyle on Chappelle Show season 2) [/]

damn HUNTER.............**claps**

Team DC/MD/VA​

From a city called FREDERICKSBURG
O.G. Member #30 . . . call me reem0​

Real Nice Hunter.... plenty of shoes...
MD/DC/VA

THA TRUTH HURTS... You neva had a Chance​

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​

quality choice, you need to clean up...lol...but good start - love those Olive 5s...

It's not that I think I'm better than anyone. There's just noone that's better than me. I'll accept equality.

ShaMami new heat was i n the collect, lol tryna gain pitty, what size those black flightposites? tryna sell em
VJ's Myspace...Space
"Procrastination is Prioritise's ******ed cousin"

PSP w/ 7 games & 1 Movie 4 sale ASAP...contact me

That's a mean stash for only a year. Nice. The company you work for - are they hiring?

It's not that I think I'm better than anyone. There's just noone that's better than me. I'll accept equality.

wonder how long many of ya'll been collecting :lol:
laugh.gif
Hunter
nylon tongues on hi's are the @#%$...lotta grail status stuff...wheat af1s!!!...shoulda kept certain SBs but I love pro b's, pro's, co.jps etc.
i see those city attacts :wow:
eek.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
"Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"
O.G. Member DreadHeadMAJORDCCOUNTERFITTIN

Shuman15:
I sold off quite a few of my earlier series SBs (Denims, Chocolates, Wheat lows, Lodens, Futuras, Wheat Highs, Mulders, white Supreme lows) because the price I got for all of them (all worn no less) far outweighed any benefit of actually keeping them to wear (I'm especially glad I unloaded the Denim SBs right before they announced the GR versions that were coming out). The only pair I kinda wish I kept were the white Supreme lows.
"I'm not Keith Sweat so don't sweat me"​
AKA Joe Suburb AKA The Filthy Romantic AKA Pimpin Slim​

Hunter, I honestly can not give you @#%$ anymore because you are the man. Your collection is dope for the most part, and just the thought of you owning white supreme lows and selling them makes me sick. Just kidding. But big props on your collection.

wish you were my size

now he finally posts some pictures.. i wanna see steves and couple others now but whats with all the recent posts? you never use to post this much...

ever since heineken camp always knew you had heat.. you can tell an og shoe head compared to a new... BTW you still got that supreme jersey?

TEAM NOBEEF

I spot white/purple city attacks in your collection Hunter...can I have em?, please haha
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

+

Team DC/MD/VA
The funky fresh is back in the flesh with a vengeance holmes...
O.G. Member #65​

Back
Top Bottom