Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I never seen that Beanie before (Stores/Online) but I've had discussions with people about it many times. Birdman has it on in his 100 Million Dollarsvideo and Chaka Zulu (DTP CEO) had it on in this pic from last November.

10rv1q0.jpg

Yea Bust leather would be dope if the cuffs were smaller and if it fit different.....but damn hes taking it too far with the fake gear....LV about to call himout on that one

smh @ Busta

Just heads up to people with Saks connections. Today thru Monday 40% off. Includes Gucci, YSL, etc.
Got word from my old connection's buddie.

Also, I remember someone here (or the celebrity thread) asking about Kanye's Pastelle line, here's a preview.
pastelle-kanye-west-lookbook-3.jpg

pastelle-kanye-west-lookbook-front.jpg

pastelle-kanye-west-lookbook-1-430x540.jpg

yeah, i had no faith in pastelle anyway. it's all good, though because i haven't been "wow"ed by any of the pieces.

anywho, i can't find this black moncler himalaya for anything and if i don't find it by the week's end, i'm copping this d&g bad boy:

_5862262.jpg

u4u8o.jpg

sick.gif

smh.gif
tacky as hell...maybe if it was black leather w/ graphite damier it would have worked

btw, is Busta's LV sh-t even real? Or is it some of that Rick Ross Louis Vuitton...

Dude always has some tacky looking, monogram plastered LV clothing on....remember that jacket in the "im so hood" video
roll.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

yeah, i had no faith in pastelle anyway. it's all good, though because i haven't been "wow"ed by any of the pieces.

anywho, i can't find this black moncler himalaya for anything and if i don't find it by the week's end, i'm copping this d&g bad boy:

_5862262.jpg
They had the Moncler Himalaya Parka on Saks website. After FF discount and free shipping discount it comes out to be about $700. I was lookingat it earlier hesitating on the purchase, then I waited an hr later and my size was gone.

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

_5862262.jpg
They had the Moncler Himalaya Parka on Saks website. After FF discount and free shipping discount it comes out to be about $700. I was looking at it earlier hesitating on the purchase, then I waited an hr later and my size was gone.

Damn and they only got it in Navy. Is the Moncler everest not as glossy as the himalaya?

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Lurk'....Louis Vuitton by my crib had like 4 black Damier beanies today

smh

it is not 10/13/2009

i know those are gone now.

been doin re-modelin around the crib

I've spoken to numerous SA's and LV Customer Service and they said it all depends on the SA or Store Managers to decide who to invite.
My guess is, their high spending clientèle (including pseudo celebrities) and friends gets the first dibs.
You probably need to be well connected or in the fashion industry as a photographer, writer, etc...

I was told that they record every purchase for records only, in case later on something needs to be fixed or something, they do not necessarily base anyrewards off of that other than the SA making huge commission from customers so they give them the invites and such.
That is what I was told though and it could all be BS, we all know how customer service and SA's are.

Back
Top Bottom