Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

2s7dldd.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I didn't know they did it in a V-Neck form, it's from last year
smh.gif

damn i never saw that one...did it come out with the polos with that vertical design?

Yep, I just never knew it was a V-neck I've seen the tee a few times and figured it was a regular cut.

Probably 50Gs

I think that jewelery line starts at 5Gs, and goes to like 500Gs, lol.

whats up with all the rappers rocking gucci? no hate j.w if there is some kinda movement ive been missing

what can a LV key and change holder hold???(other than keys and change)
i dont want to pick this up and not be able to hold cards im guessing its smaller than a sk LX right?
if nothing fits prob gonna hold my trees,
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

anyone know how these run? I wear a 7 1/2 in fitteds, should I go with a Large or Extra large?

I have that exact hat. I'm not sure what size I am in fitted but I have a pretty big head and a Large fits well, their adjustable in the back so takegood guess and I'm pretty sure it would fit well.

Originally Posted by RFX45

anyone know how these run? I wear a 7 1/2 in fitteds, should I go with a Large or Extra large?

I have that exact hat. I'm not sure what size I am in fitted but I have a pretty big head and a Large fits well, their adjustable in the back so take good guess and I'm pretty sure it would fit well.

thank you sir.

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

what can a LV key and change holder hold???(other than keys and change)
i dont want to pick this up and not be able to hold cards im guessing its smaller than a sk LX right?
if nothing fits prob gonna hold my trees,
smokin.gif

It holds Keys, Change, Bills, Cards, Trees, etc..
The its about the same surface area of an iPhone, but the iPhone obviously wont fit. It holds a good amount of stuff.

"anyone know how these run? I wear a 7 1/2 in fitteds, should I go with a Large or Extra large?"
picture118gd9.png

I wear a 7 1/2 fitted and I have the gucci hat in XL and it fits perfect.

warning - try that joint on in store b4 copping...it's far from new era fit...i love it but i cant do it
laugh.gif
it fits more like the college "franchise" joints from lids- i'drather the military style over this one

A lot of you guys wear XL's in that hat? Damn, and I though I had a huge head and a Large feels just right. This is the one with the adjustable leatherstrap in the back right?

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

when is the gucci sale? and where??

im waiting on my SA to call me. So far nothing. I think someone mentioned earlier in this post the presale begins the end of may and the actual sale willbe in june.

Gucci breaks down hat sizing on their website, but like Tre said your best off trying it on. If you buy it online do it from Gucci's site so you canexchange in store or send it back. I want that cap also but I'm a 3/4 or 7/8 so I'm probably a size XL.

laugh.gif
Stan I'm shocked you didn't post the story you told me yesterday about dude @ Gucci Toronto on some Secret Service #*#$ when asking about the salecoming up.

LOL...

okay, so here it is.

I ask the SA if the pre-sale had started, as I forgot the date.
Myself "Has the pre-sale started?"
SA "Where did you hear that from!!!!? It's a private sale, you're not supposed to know, we don't advertise it, we aren't even supposed totalk about it. So how did you hear about the sale?"
Myself "Word of mouth."
SA "Oh, word on the streets eh, the word is out."
I'm thinking to myself, what is this guy on???
SA "Were you here in December??? Well, it hasn't started, but when it does, I'll give you a call, just fill out this card."

I knew it was coming up, but this guy insists that its not happening in the near future.
SA keeps saying "When it happens, I'll give you a call."

The man has obviously never heard of the internet.

Thinks this sale is like 007, FBI, Area 51 info.

I laughed my way through the store....

On another note, just noticed that LV updated the site with the P x LV Jewelery line.
That Belt buckle has 523 multi-coloured stones
pimp.gif
, I'm starting tothink 100Gs now.
Cause the Blason Ring is $32,300.00
indifferent.gif

Crown Necklace
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
^ SECRET SALE

shorty i dealt with was mad cool about it...i mean she was even tryna find out what i heard about the dates cause she said they don't have a set oneyet...when i bounced she gave me a "see you tuesday" that wifey didn't like too much
smokin.gif

i'ma call in a few to see if they got anything yet-

edit: just called they said prob later this week...i'll stop in this afternoon when i hit that Barneys sale...

Damn, Louis is really branching out and getting away from its conservative roots. That camo, and I was checking the site and they are bumping Pharrell allover his Blaison (sp?) line.

Back
Top Bottom