Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER CLOTHING (pics)...............

I saw the blue palm tree today at Zara, its feels and look like plastic jacket. The black and white one is decent, but the palm tree is a joke.

I saw the blue palm tree today at Zara, its feels and look like plastic jacket. The black and white one is decent, but the palm tree is a joke.
have u seen the light blue embroidered joint?

Instagram, both the light blue and the black/ white one are decent with real embroidery in the back, the palm tree and the black tiger one is really bad, print is blurry and the material look plastic.

Instagram, both the light blue and the black/ white one are decent with real embroidery in the back, the palm tree and the black tiger one is really bad, print is blurry and the material look plastic.
lmk if they may make an XL for in store please

Guess it beats paying 3k for this.

I've seen that worn in person.
It looks better than it does in that photo but it looks nowhere near worth $3k or even $1k.

@JackStacks jacket is looking good on you man.

Does anyone have the Bee bomber jacket from Gucci? I think I saw someone post the all black one without the bee a while back. I like both. I want to know how they fit.

have u seen the light blue embroidered joint?

I own it. Wore it for the first time the other night and I've never been stopped so many times from people asking me about it (men and women). It also feels fairly substantial, whereas some of the other sukajan's I own are extremely thin. Worth it IMO.

Last edited:
I've seen that worn in person.
It looks better than it does in that photo but it looks nowhere near worth $3k or even $1k.

@JackStacks jacket is looking good on you man.

Does anyone have the Bee bomber jacket from Gucci? I think I saw someone post the all black one without the bee a while back. I like both. I want to know how they fit.

Nick, the bee jacket fit tts, I'm a Med for most and 48 in the bee jacket fit perfectly.

I own it. Wore it for the first time the other night and I've never been stopped so many times from people asking me about it (men and women). It also feels fairly substantial, whereas some of the other sukajan's I own are extremely thin. Worth it IMO.
nice bro!!!. I never really liked blue growing up. the paster 1.5 years I've been incorporating more and more shades of blue.

unfortunately my chest is prob too big for a large. I'm a 46-48

nice bro!!!. I never really liked blue growing up. the paster 1.5 years I've been incorporating more and more shades of blue.

unfortunately my chest is prob too big for a large. I'm a 46-48

Yea most people were digging the colour more than anything. I just measured the chest - P2P is 21". I'd say it runs fairly TTS.

Also 25% off on featurelv, enter code 60k at checkout. Got just don hats and other stuff not excluded

Back
Top Bottom