Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody have any experience with suede common projects? I've only ever bought leather achilles, just wondering how they compare to leather.

@cesco10

Here's the white courtesy of @manbehindthebrand on ig

The black, and red looks great also. I think they're a good alternative to the pleateds.
Dang, those look nice. I hated them when I saw the red ones online--it was a blurry picture though.

now i wanna see actual real pictures of the red ones

Best $400 I've spent in a while.

any intel on stores with the White gum bottom Mid Balenciaga

thanks in advance

I know they have them in neimans in Illinois Northbrook and Oakbrook stores but idk what sizes left....you can also have them order for you from other neimans locations

Did everyone who ordered from sneaker boy get their shoes? TNT estimated a Dec 29th delivery date but I haven't seen anything and TNT hasn't updated status from "in transit". I live in Cali. Getting worried.
Yeah, same thing happened to me, but mine said Dec 30 and I ended up getting them Jan 3rd. They're coming bro, SB is legit

eBay fellas.

New with box and receipt, and shoe covers. Been wearing em for the past month or so. Need to clean em.

I always come up with steals on eBay. I get ridiculously lucky and search like twice a day lol.

Well played. What is ur technique? Was it buy now or did u message and offer on the side?

Well played. What is ur technique? Was it buy now or did u message and offer on the side?

This one was but it now. I couldn't believe it was real. I'm like, do you not know what you have here? Lol.

But my strategy is mostly daily searches and messaging sellers, or 2nd chance offers etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom