Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice MMM future pick up 
smokin.gif
 Always feels good when you steal em. I just dropped pricing on a lot of my kicks check them out.. 

Niccee, did you get the right size? Those run bigger than arenas in my opinion. I have them in all black and also all white croc embossed Always get compliments on them because they are so different than the norm.

Niccee, did you get the right size? Those run bigger than arenas in my opinion. I have them in all black and also all white croc embossed Always get compliments on them because they are so different than the norm.

yea right size. A little narrow for my feet so need to stretch out a bit. Dont seem as big as the arenas for me. Never had to stretch those out but do for the trainers.
But yes these are ill and def out of the norm. Surprised me. Gonna load up on these.

Just got these in , ordered for my girls bday. Hated them online much better in person .... But still don't love them . The flat *** toe box is weird to me

My dog got to them and chewed on the shipping box pretty bad but didn't mess with the shoe box .... Thank god :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom