Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
New season SL01 lost a lot of quality compared to the originals. Seems to be a common theme with SL right now across much of the line.

Those RO posted were nice pickups. I thought I was the only one in here that liked geobaskets lol. Quality is always on point with RO.

The Falconers are a fantastic Chelsea in terms of silhouette but that particular leather model is stiff as a board and arguably the most painful boot I've ever worn.

I'm going to get those painted replicas I just posted then.  Should be a nice summer shoe.  Nice Chelsea's too!
thanks mate.

the painted GATs are honestly one sneaker i wear all year!

enjoy and destroy them!

thanks mate.

the painted GATs are honestly one sneaker i wear all year!

enjoy and destroy them!
I just realized when I posted that link, a few sizes disappeared lol.  They still have my size left, thank god.  Going to pull the trigger now.  I get paid tomorrow anyways.

JPS JPS nice on feet photos of the Story Et Fall Chelsea boots. I think they're certainly a good option, especially for the price.

@instagram nice on feet photos of the Story Et Fall Chelsea boots. I think they're certainly a good option, especially for the price.
thanks bro

i dont really "dress better" alot these days. I usually opt for my beat red wings when it comes to boots. but i wanted a sleeker option for the warmer months.

Still haven't worn but those metallics looking fresh !! Thanks on the car compliments fellas!!

Still haven't worn but those metallics looking fresh !! Thanks on the car compliments fellas!!

They're sick. I got a 40 and worn em a few times but does anyone know how to make feel but more comfy at the toe area. It's harsh on my feet for some reason maybe cause they're sti not broken into...

They're sick. I got a 40 and worn em a few times but does anyone know how to make feel but more comfy at the toe area. It's harsh on my feet for some reason maybe cause they're sti not broken into...

The red ones took like 6 wears for me to feel better. I got thicker socks as well and that seemed to help.

I just got these in two days ago, I love the silhouette but the leather quality has been exaggerated by people. My Chicago 1s and even my black and white Jordan 1s have better softer leather

Exaggerated?

The consensus of this whole thread was that SL leather on kicks is super meh.

A lot of people would claim that it's some of the best leather they've ever felt. Definitely not. Even Filling Pieces has much better leather and are hundreds cheaper. But tbh the people that gush about the leather quality on these are used to plastic crap that Jordan Brand and Nike uses

Damb da turn. On SLP is finally happening.

I remember when folks started slowly migrating away from the balenciaga Arenas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom