Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exaggerated?

The consensus of this whole thread was that SL leather on kicks is super meh.

Yup, this. I know I said that earlier too

Not turning on SL at all though. I still love their designs and they're relatively comfortable but nah, the leather isn't anything special. Their boots on the other hand though, that's different.

Did people really turn on Balenciaga Arenas ?

High End shoe needs to have a 5+ year run at the top of people list to be successful :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah IG talking nonsense now. I don't think there's anyone that gave the impression that they are turning from SL. In fact, seeing people comment on leather quality being lackluster but still sticking it out with SL speaks volumes.

Agreed on boots too 23soles 23soles :smokin

Dunno if anyone is still after the BV chelsea's, but I stopped by BV today and they said the initial July batch has mostly run dry (no surprise). BUT they actually started a second production run which includes the camel colorway. Long wait list though. 

I know most of you are't active in the staying in shape thread but I'll post this here. From my friend Bwood:
Hey guys.

Wanted to give you fitness brothers an awful update on a fellow member.

Al - Al Audi was supposed to come down and visit me June 5th of this month.

I didn't hear from him the morning of the 5th and his plane was supposed to land around 1pm.

I still got no response from him via text and his phone was off.

At first I thought I was being trolled - but Al and I were really cool with each other and I started to worry that something might have happened.

I continued to call him days later with the same voicemail response with no ring.

I didn't know anyone that knew his family, so I continued to just hope he was ok and occasionally call his phone to see if it would be on...

Weeks have passed and still no word.....

Until just now...

Als sister just texted me with horrible news.

Al got in a serious car accident the night of June 4th (Al always lifted late as ****).

He was struck by a drunk driver that swerved into his lane head on.

Al broke both of his legs and had to have emergency surgery.

After or during surgery Al had a mini stroke.

His healing process has been slow and he just recently got transferred to a rehab facility to help speed up his rocovery.

They are unsure if he will fully recover or not, but please keep him in your prayers.

Once again, please keep Al and his family in your prayers.

Alpha bros stay strong [emoji]128532[/emoji]

@Al Audi

Smh. That is horrible news. Al doesn't even drink. Damn drunk driving is so stupid.

My prayers with him and his family.

Smh. That is horrible news. Al doesn't even drink. Damn drunk driving is so stupid.

My prayers with him and his family.
F drunk driving.

also guys reach out to BWood. he's taking it hard. blaming himself and stuff

Damn bruh
mean.gif

Speaking from my experiences the most recent pairs of SL10H have leather which is nowhere near the quality of the pairs of SL10H I've owned when they were first released or even the SL01 low or SL13H.  I've owned Balenciagas, Lanvins, Silent by Damir Doma, Common Projects, even Wings + Horns and they have all been significantly higher quality than these newly released SL10H.  Seems Saint Laurent went the Balenciaga Arena route for the SL10H and increased the price while lowering quality because they knew they would still sell due to the increased demand.
I posted this a couple weeks ago about the SL10H.  The quality was great early on but it is subpar now, comparable to cheap Nikes which I stopped buying a long time ago for a reason.

Dunno if anyone is still after the BV chelsea's, but I stopped by BV today and they said the initial July batch has mostly run dry (no surprise). BUT they actually started a second production run which includes the camel colorway. Long wait list though. 
Figured that. I got my pair and I actually texted my SA to get me another pair in espresso.

Last edited:
Daaaaaaaaaamn. I was reading that story and got to the part about the legs and thought it was about to say he got them amputated. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
 Prayers for my dude.  

Wow, that is incredibly sad to hear. Drunk driving literally disgusts me.
@Al Audi, I hope everything works out well and you have a quick recovery. You've got my support, my man.

Can't get enough of these Wyatts lately.

Also, recently picked up an Apple Watch. I've been trying to like it but I just don't see the need. It will be returned soon. I'll be doing some research and paying some visits to the watch thread before my next watch purchase.

@Retro707 happy to see you enjoying those SL10's.

Last edited:
I just bit the bullet and bought the off white Margiela low replica paint splatter for $357.  I think it will be a nice summer shoe to add to my collection.  This will make me less salty if I strike out on the Yeezy 350's tomorrow.

Haha, striking out is near inevitable it seems. I'll keep my woes out of this thread but the struggle is real.

Nice buy, if you ask me! I think you'll enjoy them. I've wanted those for a while now. Haven't seen them low enough in my size to pull the trigger though. I really like the mid -top red splatters that sunny23 sunny23 has too.

Haha, striking out is near inevitable it seems. I'll keep my woes out of this thread but the struggle is real.

Nice buy, if you ask me! I think you'll enjoy them. I've wanted those for a while now. Haven't seen them low enough in my size to pull the trigger though. I really like the mid -top red splatters that @Sunny23 has too.
Yeah, I entered some online raffles.  The JimmyJazz IG online raffle has like 7k posts lol.  It's online or bust tomorrow for me.

Well considering I got the Margiela's for 40% off, I had no choice but to go for them.

Yeah, I'll keep my disgust with the 350 Boost release in the Yeezy thread because I could go on forever lol but good luck tomorrow, my man!

I honestly feel like you'll enjoy the MMM's far more in the long run than the Boost though. Sometimes that hype hits hard then you look back like... Why'd I go so hard for those? Lol at least I've felt that way before.

Yeah, I'll keep my disgust with the 350 Boost release in the Yeezy thread because I could go on forever lol but good luck tomorrow, my man!

I honestly feel like you'll enjoy the MMM's far more in the long run than the Boost though. Sometimes that hype hits hard then you look back like... Why'd I go so hard for those? Lol at least I've felt that way before.
Good luck to you too dude!  

Just actually got these Margiela's too, they are very comfy and the quality of the shoe is nice! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom