Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
show me a picture with Kanye in em

then I'll show you my receipt

Those are not the Balenciaga's. Those are the Bottega Veneta Chelsea's boots in shadow grey, dyed dark brown.

Any updates on how @Al Audi is doing?
Edit: Never mind I saw in general. Thank god his spine and brain escaped Un injured.

Edit - update.

Al just hit me up last night.

He just got his phone back.

Seems like it's all physical issues.

Broke 6 ribs and his legs.

Thanks for the prayers.

I told him there's a thread, I'm sure he will pop in when he's ready.

He said he just recently came to.

#NTstrong

Last edited:
Ohhhh **** I'm a little squeamish when it comes to medical ****. 
sick.gif
 Glad he's okay though. 

I don't like those boots but bignas15's collection is crazy- high end, OG SB's, Supreme, sick outerwear collection ... A little of everything. From Chicago too. I've seen him around often. Stays in Wyatts and SL denim like a uniform.

Those boots were on yoox discounted pretty heavily if I remember correctly.

For you guys with the story et fall and the CP chelsea did you get the same size in both? I measured my right foot as a 39 and my left as a 39.5. The CP chelsea in a 40 was slightly big on me. Should I order the 39 in the story et fall?

Casual Thursday at work, getting ready for the holiday weekend.

Last edited:
Casual Thursday at work, getting ready for the holiday weekend.

I hated Rick Owens Geo Baskets with a passion for a long time but now I'm really starting to like them. The high tongue is still a bit much but they are kinda dope.

So what the hell happened to Kanyes promise that everyone who wants his shoe will get a pair?
With some of the collections I've seen in here I'm surprised no one got hooked up in Barney's or some store/boutique. Maybe the ones that did are keeping it quite

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom