Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The quality on the leather is ridiculous. Seriously wasn't expecting it to be so soft

Nice mane! Finally got tracking on my pair :smokin

The quality on the leather is ridiculous. Seriously wasn't expecting it to be so soft
Those are f***ing dope. Makes me want to wear my Visvims tonight.

Here's my contribution, just like my boy echau, casual friday:

I've been obsessed the f/w '13 wyatts since I got em last week.

i still like solid color CLs, dont care for the gaudy ones at all

im diggin this color

funny how a year ago i didnt like visvims or ozweegos, things just start to grow on ya i guess or you just wanna try something new

Last edited:
Cls are fire. Just don't mess with their spikes like that anymore because of the ease of them falling off. The pythons and other Cls I'll take all day

i just went on CL website, lol a lot of that stuff is wack/ugly

somebody out there is buying it i guess

case in point, marathon flat

instagram i could see you pulling this off in black with a yeezy szn x 300 look though

Last edited:

instagram i could see you pulling this off in black with a yeezy szn x 300 look though

Funny u mention that man. I've been looking for a cheaper alternative to the visvim christo sandals lol

I need those fur sandals they got,waiting for em to go on sale

Damn, I slept on the Visvims. I saw when you first posted about them and went to the site to buy but hesitated... I wanted the fringes so felt like I would be settling. Next time!

They look great in those photos. The other pair too.

And yeah CL's been putting out some questionable designs but that Louis sneaker gets me in damn near every colorway. I want the rubberized pythons still. I bought them from Barney's then I got that cancellation email lol

Outside of an on stage/performance shoe, I couldn't imagine those MMM Futures being worn.

Nice Henn, black pants and white sneakers is a good look.

Outside of an on stage/performance shoe, I couldn't imagine those MMM Futures being worn.

Nice Henn, black pants and white sneakers is a good look.
black t shirt, Jeans and those mmms and you're good money

I hear you, keeping the rest simple would definitely be the best move but I feel that even would be a little much to me. That material is just a little out there- not ugly, just looks a little too playful in my opinion

^Love to see pics like that. Repped.
pimp.gif
Thanks Henn! I just got the studded jodhpurs yesterday so I figured it was time to take a pic. Too bad I didn't have a big enough pillow! Damn... #PillowGang

I just realized how terrible they look in that pic though, hahaha. I took another pic to redeem em.

Last edited:
Oh yeah they look better there. Thought they were black in the first pic. They're brown though huh?

brianmendoza brianmendoza nice SL collection post! The studded jodhpurs look nice in the initial photo too. Throw some white 01's in there and that's all the rotation you need. All bases covered.

I kind of miss my SL10's now. I sold the my pairs- just have the royal gum bottoms left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom