Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid 3 times retail for my turtle doves and was still happy with my purchase, they were comfy as hell, ended up wearing them everywhere, day party, errands, the gym. of course retail would have been the better bet but y'all know how those releases go.

I paid 3 times retail for my turtle doves and was still happy with my purchase, they were comfy as hell, ended up wearing them everywhere, day party, errands, the gym. of course retail would have been the better bet but y'all know how those releases go.
but you sold em becauase you ain't feel right paying 3x retail on some gym shoes :rolleyes

don't make me go scrolling through imessage for screenshot proof

They're my gym shoes. Copped for retail and feel they are nowhere near that price.

Lowkey I can't find any other way to rock but gym clothes. Thought it would be easier.

I like those tan ones and will try to cop

Sold cause I knew I could rock all Summer and get the money back , I'd cop again to be honest, kinda miss them joints.

JP - You know damn well you could have thrown some fits together :rolleyes

Nah real talk I tried.

They just look too good w athletic gear lol

Paid double retail for the turtle doves and I like them. They are easy to wear with what i like to generally wear and they are comfortable. Most high end sneakers aren't comfortable enough to wear all day for me.

Paid double retail for the turtle doves and I like them. They are easy to wear with what i like to generally wear and they are comfortable. Most high end sneakers aren't comfortable enough to wear all day for me.

Making me want a pair now. My feet killing me lately. Had to wear pure boost today.

wow

If you like em you like though so its ok to you, I just cant.

An I keep seein these fakes get better and better, I personally know someone on NT who has a pair of Pirate Blacks coming in finally on Thursday from the latest batch. Its insane, these guys work with factory workers and have the right specs. Even down to tags, box, receipts now. Id post pics but dont wanna blow up his case if he does in Yeezy thread.

2015 fakes are scary, we saw the guy in here get scammed for CLs, simplier shoe like 350s isnt hard for them even stich on turtle doves been fixed before it was more of a blue.

Last edited:
Yea a comedy piece, although to the nonsneakerhead eye probably sound accurate :smh:

Loving these

Those visvims on last page look awesome. Just tried on my homies pair and they are real comfortable and amazing quality. See what you guys have been saying now and I think I need a pair lol.

Making me want a pair now. My feet killing me lately. Had to wear pure boost today.
350's are indeed a great sneaker to have in rotation.. both pair you can throw on in a moments notice, and fit will still look clean..  as for the 750's haven't tried to pull those off yet.. 

sidenote: if you don't want to pop the money for resale.. the Ultraboost feels even better then the 350's.. i have beat those into the ground, waiting on this colorway to drop stateside so i can beat them to death too..

Yeah ultra boost are awesome. Snagged the black/purple heel cup pair for $120 a while back but I got a half size too big. Been meaning to get another pair. That color above is nice.

Yeah ultra boost are awesome. Snagged the black/purple heel cup pair for $120 a while back but I got a half size too big. Been meaning to get another pair. That color above is nice.
All white's dropping soon, bruh. Keep an eye out, two spots already dropped limited stock. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom