Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think my only concern would be that the replica factories can't replicate the ETPU boost foam, won't be nearly as cushioned. Bout that comfy life. 

He owns boost products and he says an I quote "these are comfy af"

I'm not tryna convert ppl to fakes if you wanna call em that. I'm just saying why pay 7-1k for these resell, when are like identical now and hold the comfort. These guys are claiming made with exact specs now. I haven't seen the newest TDs yet.

Al, not trying to be a mod or anything but I think promoting fakes are forbidden on NT. I just don't want the thread to be locked or you to be banned so be careful with your posts.

Yea no need for the fugazi talk. We in here spending racks on high end kicks so no need to go to the dark side with some adidas

Got my pair in today :pimp:

I'm jealous now I need brown. Glad yours got there it's pretty fast shipping right?

Al, not trying to be a mod or anything but I think promoting fakes are forbidden on NT. I just don't want the thread to be locked or you to be banned so be careful with your posts.

I get but I wasn't posting anything crazy, I'm done with that issue though. I think it's even been talked about in that section.

Nah Alp I get it, but you're missing point. Of course spend how you want though all day.

Air, your black ones are nice, nothing wrong with options ever though.

Last edited:
Yah you definitely didn't post much but then again I saw some people banned for asking for torrent links before or saying to PM them for some nudes :lol:

so just saying, better safe than sorry

I gotcha, anyways I wont bring it up anymore, I even deleted that lil pic I posted.

This isn't promoting this is just for educational purposes for example? I should've put disclaimer.

Last edited:
I'm jealous now I need brown. Glad yours got there it's pretty fast shipping right?

Yeah bro you wasn't lying on the shipping. Really fast and I like the packaging. Went back on the site and noticed they were all sold out. Glad I pulled the trigger.

Last edited:
How long has SL10h been out now? Gotta be almost as long as Arenas no?

Anybody know what these brown boots are??

And those half leather/suede MMM Chelsea boots are ugly anyone agree?
those are the SLP half cut motor boots...came out in fw13

i have a pair brand new in sz40 if interested

Anyone ever make a purchase on Suitsense before? Ordered a pair of visvims there 2 weeks ago but no updates or replies back...:x

i hate the one piece shrouds those have.

need them shaman type fringes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom