Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got these JE jeans in today they are awesome. Perfect fit :smile:

:smoking got mine in the other day, actually took them to get the opening tapered a tad. fit perfect besides the opening was close to swallowing my shoes.

Sneakerboy got back to me last night. My order should ship out today (almost one week after I ordered and paid 20$ per sneaker to ship). They have confirmed I will be paying duties. Needless to say this is my last purchase with sneakerboy, the service is just terrible. Side note, their terms say free shipping for orders over 300$. I contacted them to see why I was charged 40$ shipping when I was over and they said because they were sale items. Smh, There were no indications anywhere that sale purchases would be excluded.

:smh: Dudes try and milk anything they can especially when its sale time. If the service isn't bad then they shipped the wrong size and if not that then they shipped something completely wrong etc etc. I didn't even check out that sale. Sorry to hear that...

is this a BV chelsea slate grey restock? looks like they got fsr
http://www.barneys.com/bottega-vene...refn1=newArrival&prefv1=New+Arrivals&start=10

I'll keep it real

Represent Clothing had a restock today (which sold out ASAP) an I'm just gonna get their wolf grey version from the connect in Jan. for less than fraction of the cost of the BVs. I think they look great and decent quality from description details.

Edit: I also like the sole better. 260 USD

Yo, if you got the connect in Jan, help a bruv out.

I struck out both times on those wolf greys :smh:

Represent is def on fire with the boots

Al don't forget about me with them boots brother. may opt for those vs story et fall grey 

al audi al audi It's great to hear that you're being compensated for what happened to you. I know it doesn't erase everything you've gone through but still.

And yes, I'd love to help contribute to creating/marketing a brand but Adrian is right, I'm in Chicago.

Al, what are you plotting on man?

Al don't forget about me with them boots brother. may opt for those vs story et fall grey 

pics of the SEF in grey kind sir
al audi al audi It's great to hear that you're being compensated for what happened to you. I know it doesn't erase everything you've gone through but still.

And yes, I'd love to help contribute to creating/marketing a brand but Adrian is right, I'm in Chicago.

Al, what are you plotting on man?

lmao why do i go by default everyone is NY or CA in here?

haha, not to sure yet

How do you guys size Margiela Gats compared to CP Achilles?

I wear 41 achilles, copped 42 Gats from sneakerboy

I sized correctly right?

it doesn't bother yall that they are knockoff BV's?

they look good though.  especially no crepe sole

if no crepe then they are severely different from BV? just looks like a company making Chelsea boots.

are SEF joints knock off to SLP then?

Even if they had a crepe sole, I think it wouldn't be a bad thing.

SLP made a knockoff AJ1, so I think this can fly.

Those arenas up there are nice. I just threw my "anthracite" cw on eBay but not cause they are "tired", just haven't been wearing em like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom