Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong with Futures I'm just over them like Arenas lol

I wear stuff for a season an done when it comes to High End kicks

Unless it's something like I really like or a dress shoe or boot but high end sneaker whatever

Something like a GAT or Common Project shoe I'll keep much longer based on design, hard to explain.

Last edited:
What are you on now?

Lol tbh Yeezys even though not high end but they def appeal to the high end crowd.

And Chelseas

No high end sneaker I want right now. Those Fear of God things that we have posted way back I like Rick Owens/Vandal Nike hybrid

Last edited:
I get it, sometimes with all of the hype and over-exposure, once your over the rush of getting a pair and they've been in rotation; slowly they find their way out of rotation and you have to choose whether to keep them or let them go and be on to the next.

CP's are clean man, simple and timeless design, super versatile too!

Last edited:
The next designer sneaker that I have my eye on are the Rick Owens Geobaskets. Was hard pressed finding a good deal this time.

Geobaskets always go on sale, got my black/milk and pearl/milk pairs for pretty good prices. Heck, I've even seen them on Gilt.

About to go run some errands and pick up the 350s my wife won in the Adidas raffle. Wearing triple straps today:

i mean those were fun when i had em

but

lets be real for a second
nice shot..
Nothing wrong with Futures I'm just over them like Arenas lol

I wear stuff for a season an done when it comes to High End kicks

Unless it's something like I really like or a dress shoe or boot but high end sneaker whatever

Something like a GAT or Common Project shoe I'll keep much longer based on design, hard to explain.
kinda of how i am now.. i wear my wyatts and CP more than any sneaker  now,  will likely grab the navy BV's is if i can find them.. 

I'm the same way too. I only wear CP now lol. Got my Achilles and the two Chelsea's. And my sl10h collecting dust.

MMM Gat Black and white pair & CP Achilles Low Black have remained in my rotation since 09 when I first bought my first pair from Revolve after seeing someone on SF talk about them.

Sometimes I'll veer off and step outside of my comfort zone footwear wise like Arenas in 2012 or Bernhard x Campers in 2013 but I'll always go back to the classics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom