Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backpack would go nice with the kicks.. But maybe that would be doing too much, hmm.. I do like the shoes though :pimp:

Last edited:
Lmao I would do it

I need this next I already hit up my dude

His RO game serious he kills it

Last edited:
Yup, his job plays a part in his ability to grab pieces I think but yeah his style and how he puts it together is akways clean

yeah Ryan is that dude for real

Def

I been following dude when he was like 500ish followers lol

He works for revolve right

23 you know his close friend bignas15 i think?

He from Chicago, tall really skinny loves SLP.

Last edited:
Yup, bignas lives right behind my job. See him all the time. Willing to talk fashion anytime- good people. Incredibly knowledgable about fashion and his sneaker collection is crazy... He's been into street wear/designer for a good while and knows his stuff.

... But yes, skinniest legs I've ever seen in my life. And he's tall, so he's got that Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas look. Much respect for his collection for sure though

I dig his stuff but I can't stand people who hashtag "SLPeverything" and other stupid stuff like that. I couldn't be friends with someone like that in real life :lol:

Yup, bignas lives right behind my job. See him all the time. Willing to talk fashion anytime- good people. Incredibly knowledgable about fashion and his sneaker collection is crazy... He's been into street wear/designer for a good while and knows his stuff.

... But yes, skinniest legs I've ever seen in my life. And he's tall, so he's got that Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas look. Much respect for his collection for sure though

That's cool I meant to ask that before

These fashion circles get kinda small/tight with social media

Yea I know he has Supreme stuff lmao his legs and bald head make me laugh the clothes make him cool no shots to your boy but yea

A page or so back..someone asked how many fashion sneakers we keep on hand.. Personally, I try to only keep versatile sneakers that are comfy, and I could wear with a few different looks.

In the past year ive had and gotten rid of:

Black creased Arenas' - Uncomfortable shoe.. and too prevalent in my area

Black/white Bally Aikane perforated - never really wore em

White Bally Heaven highs - too "meh" of a shoe to justify the price

A few others that I cant recall

Currently own:

Black CP Achilles high

Burgundy CP low

Red/Tan CP low

Brown Bally Odari

White Bally Hendris

Cognac Magnanni Pueblo (love these)

I slept on the CP's for way too long. They are the perfect around town casual shoe. Those and the MMM GAT's as mentioned.  I also get why Bally shoes are slept on.. but they are perfect for my needs..Very similar in style to CP/GAT's.. simple.

I want to cop a couple of YSL's.. but cant justify that cost. The motocross sneaker is so fire though

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/men/shoes-high-top-sneakers-signature-court-classic-sl10h-perforated-high-top-sneaker-in-black-leather_cod44838533rl.html

http://www.ysl.com/us/shop-product/...s-sneaker-in-black-leather_cod44970237xu.html

Ballys def underrated. They have been out of the hype since over a decade ago. I still have some pairs and always say to myself how quality the leather and construction is.

Brown pair is the Oldani, Black pair is the Aikane
thanks.. .those are nice...

making a vow to myself to buy more quality stuff next year... i really want those CP grey chelseas on BNYs man those are soo nice

those bally shoes too,.... i know sometimes they go on sale which is a plus 

Those Ballys are dope

I just copped some taupe 950s......not for me for my gf. I think women look good in 950s and 350s

What is the name of this BV sneaker model?

Last edited:
Those Ballys are dope

I just copped some taupe 950s......not for me for my gf. I think women look good in 950s and 350s

What is the name of this BV sneaker model?

Actually wore my moon rock 950 today for the first time. It's actually not a bad boot once on feet. The canvas can be molded to your legs easily by lacing them tightly. Most everyone in here can pull them off, others maybe not. Need to dress a certain way for them to not look goofy.

Anybody know how Pierre hardy sneakers fit? I'm a 12 but in some designers I have to go down a size and some I have to go up. I been eye balling a pair but only a 11 is available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom