Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even the punchys? Everyone liked punchys, they were the staple of this thread at first

Those the converse looking joints? Nah I hated them lol.

Kanye joints were the only ones I liked.

I do like Gucci driving Mocs

Never liked LV kicks besides the checkerboard joints. But my guccis still get wears. Hell I still rock the 2 pair of pradas I kept from time to time.

Last edited:
These are the "high-end" shoes in my rotation for 2015 going into 2016. I've posted pics of most of these individually, but thought it'd be cool to show them together. I don't have that big a collection, and still wear Nikes, Jordan's, Adidas, etc quite a bit, but this is by far my favorite thread on NT. Thanks for all the help, advice, and enabling. I hope everyone here has a wonderful New Year!

Last edited:
These are the "high-end" shoes in my rotation for 2015 going into 2016. I've posted pics of most of these individually, but thought it'd be cool to show them together. I don't have that big a collection, and still wear Nikes, Jordan's, Adidas, etc quite a bit, but this is by far my favorite thread on NT. Thanks for all the help, advice, and enabling. I hope everyone here has a wonderful New Year!

Repped :pimp: the red pleateds, breds and futures all looking fire.
Everything you got there is clean. Very nice indeed.

Last edited:

your have influenced me to hunt down a pair of those triple straps and the tech runners. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Anybody know how Pierre hardy sneakers fit? I'm a 12 but in some designers I have to go down a size and some I have to go up. I been eye balling a pair but only a 11 is available.
Pierre hardy sneakers run pretty much true to size.  I have two pairs of high tops both are size 45.  I wear 45 in SL, 46 in MMM, 44 arenas(just fit in), 12us in most nikes. Quality is really good on the pairs that I have.  My feet sweat like crazy in them though, they are like arenas when it comes to that because of the heavy amounts of leather on them. 

We doing a top 5 in here??

Also SSENSE ships from Canada? Had no idea they were Canadian.

Anybody know how Pierre hardy sneakers fit? I'm a 12 but in some designers I have to go down a size and some I have to go up. I been eye balling a pair but only a 11 is available.
go a size down for pierre hardy i have mad pairs. i made the mistake of getting my regular size once and couldn't return in exchange.

Pierre hardy sneakers run pretty much true to size.  I have two pairs of high tops both are size 45.  I wear 45 in SL, 46 in MMM, 44 arenas(just fit in), 12us in most nikes. Quality is really good on the pairs that I have.  My feet sweat like crazy in them though, they are like arenas when it comes to that because of the heavy amounts of leather on them. 

go a size down for pierre hardy i have mad pairs. i made the mistake of getting my regular size once and couldn't return in exchange.
Anybody got a tie breaker? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

1. Arenas
2. Arenas
3. Arenas
4. Arenas
5. Future
My new years resolution is to own a pair of futures. Imma catch a black or red pair at a great price this year. Every time I was ready to cop serving kept coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom