Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christmas ripped me a new one then bills right after. I plan on copping these Pierre Hardy's and Alejandro ingelmo I had my eyes on the past 2 months. Then after that I'll put money to the side for whenever I see black or red futures at a good price.

Christmas ripped me a new one then bills right after. I plan on copping these Pierre Hardy's and Alejandro ingelmo I had my eyes on the past 2 months. Then after that I'll put money to the side for whenever I see black or red futures at a good price.

Never seen you around these parts my guy. What size are you black future shouldn't be hard to get on the low.

[emoji]128526[/emoji]

RFX

Last edited:
Never seen you around these parts my guy.

[emoji]128526[/emoji]
I been in and out this thread for years. Post every blue moon tho. My money ain't as long as some of y'all tho [emoji]128514[/emoji] I limit myself to 4 purchases a year unless I come across a crazy sell on something I like.

I know peeps out here aint that fond of Ferragamo and Im not really into the brand as well. But at 40% off and me needing new dress shoes for work I thought "why not?" Then pulled the trigger.

Can someone recommend me what size between EU 43 and 44 in Raf Simons Velcro Highs?

My foot is pretty big/somewhat wide and these are what I wear in other sizes:

Free Run 3: 11-11.5

Flyknit Racer  & Trainer: 11

Palace Primeknit Pro: 11

Yeezy Boost 350: 10.5

Ultra Boost: 11.5

Raf Stan Smith: 10.5

some ferragamos iight. those joints up there ugly as sin.

don't believe you would've copped if the name wasn't attached.

@Pinoy732   I think they are nice.  Its all about how you wear them. Some people make great shoes look bad.  I just doubled up on some naked and famous stacked guys for dirt cheap on ssense. Did you grab a pair?

2016 gonna be ugly sneaker wise I feel it

Actually some Js coming out I need too[emoji]128584[/emoji][emoji]128586[/emoji]

Anyways Happy New Years Eve to the NT high end family

Please be safe tonight, it's called UBER. [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
Good choices. What material is that on the futures on the far left?

leather, but has a strange texture to them. truth be told i was expecting better when i got them, they felt kind of off to me. once i tried them on i had to keep them because they were stupid comfortable and i really liked the fit and feel on feet. also i liked the way they looked.

Those louboutin are :smokin

Also louboutin boutique was closed today :smh:, was gonna by those sandals. Hopefully the sale is still on Saturday or ima be pissed off :lol:

Oh man that sucks!  You guys have been getting hammered. :frown:

yeah sucks man. i would love to move out west. sunny weather and nice temperature all the time has to be great. got to be great for a persons overall mental health too i would assume.

Last edited:
yeah sucks man. i would love to move out west. sunny weather and nice temperature all the time has to be great. got to be great for a persons overall mental health too i would assume.
I hear ya! I'm on the east coast and going to take some time in 2016 to check out Cali.

@Pinoy732
  I think they are nice.  Its all about how you wear them. Some people make great shoes look bad.  I just doubled up on some naked and famous stacked guys for dirt cheap on ssense. Did you grab a pair?
yeah man. for $73, had to grab another pair of waxed.

Anybody got a tie breaker? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
lol i promise...im a size 10 or 43 in every other shoe and had to size down to a 42 with pierre hardy. 43 was flopping off and i had to use the strap  and lace mad tight to keep them on LOL.

lol i promise...im a size 10 or 43 in every other shoe and had to size down to a 42 with pierre hardy. 43 was flopping off and i had to use the strap  and lace mad tight to keep them on LOL.
Good looking out. The pair I'm eyeballing is a size down so i might pull the trigger if they around next week

Fear of God sneakers drop Spring

My next high end shoe purchase. I'm sticking to that plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom