Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any improvements in the cp crepe sole? Really want the light tan again but don't want the quick wear on them.

Gucci stuff looks nice kev. I want those loafers too. Not sure about the jeans and other stuff though. I think at 33 in a bit too old for it.

Sale season will be easy for me. Nothing I wanted made it to sale in my size and or I bought it cheaper from Europe when it came out. Looking to grab the red velvet SLP boots and while I don't think they would get much wear, I really like the tonal sequined black jeans.

There is a Haider Ackermann overcoat I'm scooping up but after that I will be good on overthing. Maybe a slim fitting blazer would complete my wardrobe. I really like some of the new Gucci stuff but they stuff I do sells out in my size. I'm used to everything going on sale for 50% off in full size runs.

Easy to say now though as soon as something comes out and grabs my eye it might pull me back in.

SSense's sale is pathetic, especially considering they basically a FSR of all their boots, jeans, etc. that didn't make it to the sale.

I agree, I love their sweaters and a few jackets, there is one denim jacket that I really want. I tried the jeans but my size is out of stock. Only bought the snake loafer. Stuff are really trendy, which means they might go out of style really quick so I probably wont go too crazy on them, just a few pieces I really want.

Ed, those chains are super clean!!

Really like the snake collar button down shirt...Might pick it up this weekend

Cowboy boot you say??? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

01's today... Post-work Friday wind down with the pup

Went to comme des Garcon sale for two nters today, couldn't find anything they wanted there but did snatch some deals for myself

Undercover sneaker retail $600, paid 130 after tax

Undercover sneaker, retail 600 paid 130 after tax

Common projects sneaker retail 545 paid 109 flat

Cool stuff alp. Saw Rolex and ap having a secret sale on Sunday for there display pieces. Smh wish I was around to attend. Any word from cl? My sa ain't said nothing yet

Cool stuff alp. Saw Rolex and ap having a secret sale on Sunday for there display pieces. Smh wish I was around to attend. Any word from cl? My sa ain't said nothing yet
thanks man and them watches even on sale, unless it was 80 percent like the one I went to is still out my price range :lol:
Wasn't able to check cl, will try to tomorrow and update the thread whenever I go there

Care to share some details on the AP/Rolex sale? This is music to my ears cause I'm actually in the market for one

Thanks!

Last edited:
Yup very good price. Although those are the only ones I might wind up selling

For today

I had a charge that was on there for over a week, authorization or not I didn't have access to the funds. This was on an Amex, not sure if that matters. It wasn't a big deal, I just called my guy at the store and he did it for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom