Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a bunch of you have SL 10H sneakers in here. Man, my black and red pair is unwearable in quiet environments due to how much noise the leather makes when I walk. I thought this would go away after breaking them in, but nope! I have an all black pair from when they first came out, and I never had any issues with them. I looked for differences in the leather quality, stitching, etc. but couldn't find anything that's visible. Anyone else have this issue or know what it could be?

Really disappointed as I bought them as a present for myself when I got a promotion back in the summer. I wore them almost every day for a month with heavy walking, and still ZERO improvement. Right now it's just an expensive shoe rack decoration that gets compliments from girls that visit :lol: :smh: Noisy shoes that aren't leather soles infuriate me

I posted about this several times in this thread b.

I can't be outchea walking around sounding like good ol' George Castanza

Reactions: JPS
SLP today.

Last edited:
I posted about this several times in this thread b.

I can't be outchea walking around sounding like good ol' George Castanza

Damn, wish I had seen it before :lol: I just assumed that since my black SL 10Hs from the first releases are perfect, a new pair would be too. I also see that someone a few pages back has the same issue :smh:

Last edited:
Damn, wish I had seen it before :lol: I just assumed that since my black SL 10Hs from the first releases are perfect, a new pair would be too. I also see that someone a few pages back has the same issue :smh:

Yeah, it sucks but honestly since I've been wearing my pair for quite a while the sound almost went away. I also used some leather conditioner and it might have helped a little bit.

Anyone actually own a pair of the Gucci princetown loafers? How are they to wear? Debating a pair but I don't know how they will hold up

Need loafers recommendations, fellas.

Currently looking at Stubbs & Wootton but I'm sure there's better ones out there, or maybe not.

Any help is appreciated.

I really like that middle pair.
Ya bro I like that pair the best as well. The model is called the Orford sneaker. I'm still on the fence about the white low top Russels and the slip on suede sneakers. I think I might be keeping the Orford and the Slip on and returning the white low top. I have the low top in black leather already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom