Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need loafers recommendations, fellas.

Currently looking at Stubbs & Wootton but I'm sure there's better ones out there, or maybe not.

Any help is appreciated.
Stubbs is fire. Got a bespoke pair a few months back and may do another as we draw nearer to summer

Currently looking at Stubbs & Wootton but I'm sure there's better ones out there, or maybe not.

Any help is appreciated.
The new shape on the Gucci ones are sooo nice

Appreciate it.

Any help is appreciated.
Stubbs is fire. Got a bespoke pair a few months back and may do another as we draw nearer to summer

Yeah I stumbled on a couple pairs on sale via eBay and I really want a pair.

Any advice on sizing. They run TTS or should I size up or down ?

Appreciate it.

Yeah I stumbled on a couple pairs on sale via eBay and I really want a pair.

Any advice on sizing. They run TTS or should I size up or down ?
I usually size down half size on all my loafers, but go TTS with Stubbs, both the tapestry and velvet model.

Today

Anyone know any sites that has these in a 12? Friend was trying save me some $ and get them in the U.K., but can't find a 12.
They look good on feet 

But I have to admit that If I get them they won't see the light too often, it'll be an impulsive buy , and for that price i rather go for a more wearable RF , you need to be a true hypebeast to rock them too often 

They look good on feet 

But I have to admit that If I get them they won't see the light too often, it'll be an impulsive buy , and for that price i rather go for a more wearable RF
Yeah that's why I was trying to get them from Europe cause they're cheaper over there

The black pair with the gum bottom is fire too

Last edited:
Lol what ??? They are white kicks. White is very versatile. Wearing versatile kicks means you're a hype beast. NT logic.

Last edited:
Prbly gonna be my next purchase. They are looking beautiful now that they are toned down from the loud color ways of previous seasons

Last edited:
Lol what ??? They are white kicks. White is very versatile. Wearing versatile kicks means you're a hype beast. NT logic.
Is the sole, tbh , it's just too odd, I may have been too exaggerated but it's not for everyone or is it ?

Is the sole, tbh , it's just too odd, I may have been too exaggerated but it's not for everyone or is it ?
To me that is what makes it unique. I want a pair. Not sure what color though. Had I not purchased the our legacy runners a few months back, I would have went after the white.Also interested in seeing the upcoming balenciaga runners too.

Last edited:
To me that is what makes it unique. I want a pair. Not sure what color though. Had I not purchased the our legacy runners a few months back, I would have went after the white.Also interested in seeing the upcoming balenciaga runners too.
The our legacy and the RF are both unique, i don't dislike them as you can tell I never said that, but the RF are a tad to loud, maybe I'm being conservative with them ... Will have to see them in hand 

I was always a classic tennis shoe type of guy in terms of my personal style, but this thread has been amazing and my favorite on NT for the ideas members give in here. I'm really feeling a lot of these "runner" style sneakers with some of the best coming from Balenciaga and Valentino. I would never diss someone for adding versatility to their rotation...

Last edited:
I ordered some more Gucci slides from saks and they came in a generic box. I called saks and they lady kept telling me it's just a box. I don't care if it's just a box, if I'm spending $200 on some flip flops I want my Gucci box. What y'all thoughts?

Saks is the worst with that. I ordered my wife 2 Saint Laurent bags and neither one came with the Saint Laurent box and only one came with dust bags. They've lost my online business because of that.

Last edited:
I ordered some more Gucci slides from saks and they came in a generic box. I called saks and they lady kept telling me it's just a box. I don't care if it's just a box, if I'm spending $200 on some flip flops I want my Gucci box. What y'all thoughts?

I thought I was the only one it happened to. I bought some Bottega Chelseas from them and they sent it in the Saks box I was like [emoji]128529[/emoji]. I don't even trip about things like that but if I'm paying $500 for something give me the whole package. Called em and told em and returned it back.

Why do they do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom