Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look different in your pic for some reason, better then that stock photo and damn they could've charged a little less for em :smh:
Oh well might still cop I'll see

Yo, I'm normally a patient guy, but my Y3 ZG from sneakerboy haven't shipped and it's been 20 days. This is the only time I have ever had an issue w/them. Checking my order history i've ordered 8 pairs of SLP sneakers since 2014 and they all shipped within 2 days.

E-mailed them, no response.

This is why i try to not order from SB anymore. Either your order got cancelled/sold out or its going to take forever to ship :smh:. Their customer service sucks too.

Its hit or miss with them.

This is why i try to not order from SB anymore. Either your order got cancelled/sold out or its going to take forever to ship :smh:. Their customer service sucks too.

Its hit or miss with them.

Yeah, I have heard the horror stories, but continue to place orders through them cause I haven't had any major issues. Only bad thing that happened with them is that one of the shoes they sent me didn't include the OG box, but it was a sale item and it didn't bother me too much.

You would think 20 days to ship is pretty outrageous, but according to avernon08 avernon08 that's normal I guess. Now that they're in stock at ssense right now I'd love to order from them, but sorting out my SB order would be ideal.

It's cleanable, however with the crepe being that light color, after a while, it will adapt the black color and can't change back. If they used a darker variant of the crepe sole, it wouldn't look so bad. Which is why I stay away from shoes with that light colored crepe sole.

Wish I knew this. Thanks for the info.

Just have them resoled. Beat them up until then.

I don't understand the hate on crepe soles, I prefer them comfort wise. Then again, I have iced pairs of my BV's maybe that's why I don't pay it any mind.

Damn your SD buys you everything.

Yeah, I have heard the horror stories, but continue to place orders through them cause I haven't had any major issues. Only bad thing that happened with them is that one of the shoes they sent me didn't include the OG box, but it was a sale item and it didn't bother me too much.

You would think 20 days to ship is pretty outrageous, but according to @avernon08 that's normal I guess. Now that they're in stock at ssense right now I'd love to order from them, but sorting out my SB order would be ideal.
Sneakerboy is in Austrailia. Depending on any kind of delay with the package, it could be slow. Patience is a virtue.

Sneakerboy is in Austrailia. Depending on any kind of delay with the package, it could be slow. Patience is a virtue.
Shipping times and logistics have improved. 20 days is extremely long. I've ordered various items from Australia and they arrived quick

Yo, I'm normally a patient guy, but my Y3 ZG from sneakerboy haven't shipped and it's been 20 days. This is the only time I have ever had an issue w/them. Checking my order history i've ordered 8 pairs of SLP sneakers since 2014 and they all shipped within 2 days.

E-mailed them, no response.

What does your order status say?

What does your order status say?

Mad stalkerish given that post count :nerd:

20 days for processing is flat out unacceptable. What's even more unacceptable is the lack of communication on SB's part. I would just call the bank to file a dispute and move on.

Yeah I'll probably do the chargeback tomorrow, at this point I'm just over it. I don't care who it is i'm buying from, 20 days to ship is long enough for something to move across continents on a sailboat--and that is their handling time.

Last edited:
What's up with the two other colors of the Y-3 ZG? Can they be ordered anywhere yet? Need both :nerd: Still waiting on white pre-order from Saks but no biggie. Got the pure white UB holding me down until then.

Last edited:
Yes, that shoe was a no brainer for me based on comfort from last year's model.

Last edited:
Yes, that shoe was a no brainer for me based on comfort from last year's model.

Sick dude I can't wait to get mine. Miss my first two pairs from last year but not even goodwill would've wanted those how they looked.

On foot pics would be cool :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom