Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
let me tell you guys a nice lil story

for about 6 months i've been wanting this gucci jacket...since the gucci sale came up i had to go and buy it....called the gucci store where im from ifthey still had it and they said yes and for the price i liked
happy.gif
. I drove1.5 hours to this store to meet up with my girlfriend who was an hour late. We walk into the store and i asked them for it and guess what? they sent them allout to the other gucci stores an hour ago!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I have never been so disappointed about anything in my entire life plus theirdamn customer service is horrible...my face was like
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
and the lady just smiled at me like it was something funny. I got mad at mygirlfriend...told her to not talk to me and i was gonna drive 1.5 hours back home, huge fight ended up cussing at her
smh.gif
. I called gucci back and asked wherethey're shipping them which they don't know yet. She sounded like she didn't even want to help me out she was like "we had them for thelongest time and some girl called about it yesterday did you call?" dumb%#+@...
mad.gif
smh.gif
. I had better service going to an asian restaurant (im asian btw). Now I gotta drive an hour to some different location to get it.

does anyone know when the gucci sale ends? thanks for reading it I'm still
mad.gif
as I'm typing this. have a nice day everyone

you should have just had them ship it to you. a 3 hour drive round trip is NOT worth my time. PAying less than 10 dollars for it to be shipped to you wouldhave been a much wiser choice. Plan ahead next time.

^ trust me I planned ahead...I asked them if they ship and guess what the lady told me? No we didn't so I had to make the drive plus for the price it wasfor would make it worth it and I thought bout paying retail for it a month ago so I'm thinking I'm saving a couple hundred bucks anyways.

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

let me tell you guys a nice lil story

for about 6 months i've been wanting this gucci jacket...since the gucci sale came up i had to go and buy it....called the gucci store where im from if they still had it and they said yes and for the price i liked
happy.gif
. I drove 1.5 hours to this store to meet up with my girlfriend who was an hour late. We walk into the store and i asked them for it and guess what? they sent them all out to the other gucci stores an hour ago!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I have never been so disappointed about anything in my entire life plus their damn customer service is horrible...my face was like
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
and the lady just smiled at me like it was something funny. I got mad at my girlfriend...told her to not talk to me and i was gonna drive 1.5 hours back home, huge fight ended up cussing at her
smh.gif
. I called gucci back and asked where they're shipping them which they don't know yet. She sounded like she didn't even want to help me out she was like "we had them for the longest time and some girl called about it yesterday did you call?" dumb%#+@...
mad.gif
smh.gif
. I had better service going to an asian restaurant (im asian btw). Now I gotta drive an hour to some different location to get it.

does anyone know when the gucci sale ends? thanks for reading it I'm still
mad.gif
as I'm typing this. have a nice day everyone

Which Gucci store? I bought one (jacket) the other day and they were packing up all the sale items to send them out to the Gucci outlets...sorry to hearthat...

^ trust me I planned ahead...I asked them if they ship and guess what the lady told me? No we didn't so I had to make the drive plus for the price it was for would make it worth it and I thought bout paying retail for it a month ago so I'm thinking I'm saving a couple hundred bucks anyways.

I was sick during the sale and had three items shipped to me from three seperate gucci stores. They definitely ship.

I was sick during the sale and had three items shipped to me from three seperate gucci stores. They definitely ship.
thanks for the info, im going to call the other gucci store to have the jacket shipped to me

Yea me 2 jersey do u have a pic of it fitted and laced

same jacket from the fab video "make me better" ...jay got on a different color
pimp.gif

853210345hj2.jpg

^^^ Definitely a good price. Track it down as soon as you can because those will go by fast.

Also, the sale is officially over? I was going to check it out this weekend because I'll be returning some shoes at Barney's.

Hey fitted do u have the style number for that jacket and what's the biggest size they make n those jackets

hey kicks i do not have the style number for the fact i've never had to get it..i just describe the jacket to the gucci sales rep and they knew what jacketit is. The biggest size? i know it goes up to an XL but hey look at jay-z looking kinda chubby they must go up to at least a 3xl since it fits small from whati heard

54 would be xl... 56 would be 2xl 58 wold be 3x

btw i just called the gucci in SD
smh.gif
and they said that they're shipping the jackets to the outlets then i had to call the outlets and the manager tookdown my info and said he'll call me when they're in.

imma call everyday i'm not waiting for them to call me

Man thanks for the info fitted I wanna pick 1 up 569 is a steal for dat joint 2 bad I don't have the boulevards dat go wit it

lacedemup i hate you
mad.gif
laugh.gif

how does it fit though?

Gucci always runs on the small side...I got a size 54 which is equals to a size XL but fits more like a large if you like it loose...It is meant to be fitted...

54 would be xl... 56 would be 2xl 58 wold be 3x

btw i just called the gucci in SD
smh.gif
and they said that they're shipping the jackets to the outlets then i had to call the outlets and the manager took down my info and said he'll call me when they're in.

imma call everyday i'm not waiting for them to call me

What size do you need?

Originally Posted by kicks409

Also lace can u post pics of the 1 u picked up and how much did it run u

It ran me $579 +tx...It all wrapped up as a Christmas gift so I can't post the pic...we'll see what I can do
wink.gif
LOL!

There are no more larger sizes, I checked last week...sorry Kicks409

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom