Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What size do you need?
i need your size lacedemup
laugh.gif
devil.gif

whats your sn...i'll hit u up on aim

Those Gucci track jacket is available in the Gucci store in Rodeo Drive, for around $549 or $579, i can't quite remember. They have a size 44 and 46 left,which looks about size medium to large but don't take my word for it. They also have one with the same Gucci monogram in brown suede for about $1000.It's a lot nicer than the track jacket because the track jacket feels thin and shiny, nylon material.

Some shoes I found that looks good...
Gucci hightops, it's hard to see in the pic but the monogram is the same color as the slip-ons (retail $440)
6s8wkmt.jpg

Here's some new Prada's that looks decent as well (retail $295, not bad)
6p7et8h.jpg

879ccns.jpg
These blue hightop A-Cups are on sale for $265 at Neiman Marcus, the orange lows were on sale for $245 as well.
89kjx4g.jpg
Barney were also having a decent sale but found nothing special. They do however have those Dior Lanvin highs in white and silver I think, it wasnot on sale though.

its official everyone...all the gucci stores within the USA DO NOT have a size larger than a 52 (large)
tired.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

im very disappointed...im gonna try and look at it like i just saved $600...everyone happy holidays and happy hunting down those gifts

Damn dat sucks fitted was really lookin forward 2 getting 1 of those joints but those brown gucci chucks r crazy I gotta have dem.

Originally Posted by kicks409

Hey rfx where r those gucci hightops and also what neiman marcus had them pradas on sale

The Gucci hightops are from the Neiman Marcus in Rodeo Drive/Beverly hills, the same Neiman has those Pradas on sale. I'm pretty sure you know what todo to get them. Here's the number, 310-550-5900. They also have a spend $400 and get a $100 gift card. I was so pissed because I was going to buy thoseGucci high tops but the person told me I needed to spend $1000 to get the $100 NM gift card so I looked around til I lost time and had to leave quick. Line waspretty long, everyone was doing their Christmas shopping and almost all these high end stores in Rodeo Drive had sales, except for LV of course. I did realizeI only needed to spend $400 for the $100 gift card, so I might just go back tomorrow.

I'm really pissed. I got home today for winter break and opened up one of my gucci boxes and they sent me the wrong shoes. I was speaking to the guy abouta brown suede leather solde mocasin and he said they had them in my size. I ended up with some brown suede rubber soled turd. I'm waiting for him to callme back tomorrow since sale items are usually not returnable but they sent me something other than what I asked for so they had better take it back

Thanks for the info rfx those pradas r definitely worth the price and those brown gucci chucks r crazy. Dats messed up on how they tried 2 get over on you atdat neiman.

And kid973 those pradas do look like lanvins

FITTED - Can you PM me the outlet number you called? I'm looking for a 54 in that black one Jay got on.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by kicks409

Hey rfx where r those gucci hightops and also what neiman marcus had them pradas on sale

The Gucci hightops are from the Neiman Marcus in Rodeo Drive/Beverly hills, the same Neiman has those Pradas on sale. I'm pretty sure you know what to do to get them. Here's the number, 310-550-5900. They also have a spend $400 and get a $100 gift card. I was so pissed because I was going to buy those Gucci high tops but the person told me I needed to spend $1000 to get the $100 NM gift card so I looked around til I lost time and had to leave quick. Line was pretty long, everyone was doing their Christmas shopping and almost all these high end stores in Rodeo Drive had sales, except for LV of course. I did realize I only needed to spend $400 for the $100 gift card, so I might just go back tomorrow.
Hey rfx looks like the spend 400 get 100 is over.

whats going on rfx did you go back 2 the stores 2day I plan on hitting some 2morrow hopefully I find some stuff

I didn't get to go back. Some unexpected stuff happened and I didn't get a chance. Plus when you posted that the $100 gift card was over, I got a bitdiscouraged. I'll try and go back next week or after the holidays since it is very crowded on saturday. Check out Barneys if theres one near you, they havesome good sales. Dior sneakers going for $199 which retaild for $400+ and some Prada's, Paul Smith and a couple of Gucci's. Check out Neoman's too,they have a couple of D&G, Gucci's, Ferragamo's and those A-Cups I posted. Barney's had a better sales though, percentage-wise. Some of theirPaul Smith shoes were on sale from $200 to $85, while those same shoes were still $125 on sale in their website. Almost all designer boutiques are having asale, I'm not sure where your located but Prada, Gucci, Ferragamo, etc... boutiques are worth a visit, I just hope it's not just for this weekend.

I might just visit the outlet stores, it's a 2-hour drive but they have Gucci, Prada, Ferragamo, Burberry, Saks 5th, Polo, etc... outlet stores in that oneplace alone. Hopefully I find something good.

Sounds good man I went 2 neiman marcus n houston they didn't have the brown chucks but they had some hightop acups on sale for 285 n lilac and orange. Theyalso had those white gucci lowtops for 296 nothin worth picking up I can say. Ysl had a sale on some hightop sneakers didn't have my size n those jointsthough. I call and try 2 order those chucks 2day I gotta have em

Hey rfx I just called the neiman marcus and they just told me they didn't have em the chucks r u sure it was neiman marcus because I really need thosejoints

^^^ I'm 100% sure it is from Neiman Marcus. It's on the farthest right, bottom on their shoe display lineup. I'm not sure if they sold out buti'm 100% sure it's Neiman Marcus.

Hey rfx do u think u can call them for me and maybe describe them 2 the guy for me and maybe get him 2 put a pair on the side for me 9.5 do u have aim r yahoomessenger

No AIM or Messenger, I'm also at work right now but I'll try and give them a call later on when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom