Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I just got off the phone with NM and the salesperson said they are sold out of 9.5's in the store but could ship one out from the warehouse. The guysname is Tim, the shoe is $440 with free ground shipping to your house. If you want to get it faster, it will cost $18 extra for 2nd day shipping and $30+ fornext day shipping. Just describe the shoe as a Gucci hight top in brown with the Gucci monogram. Also, just tell Tim that your friend just called inquiryingabout them if he says he doesn't know which shoes your are speaking of.

Also, since your from out of state, try and ask if it would be tax free since there are instances that it's tax free when shipped to another state. Goodluck and let me know how it turns out.

Hey fx I called and he did state that he could order me a pair so I will order 2morrow and It will b tax free. The only size he had was a 7.5 thanks for yourhelp man I apprecaite it.
smile.gif

Im officially done doing business with LV

I know the sales clerk isnt makin no more that 15$ a hour yet everytime i talk to a sales person they have to be the most cocky people i ever dealt with. Theyact like they are actually APART of the louis vuitton family smh. Anywhere else i can call or stop by the store and get the info i need with no hassle.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

I know the sales clerk isnt makin no more that 15$ a hour yet everytime i talk to a sales person they have to be the most cocky people i ever dealt with. They act like they are actually APART of the louis vuitton family smh. Anywhere else i can call or stop by the store and get the info i need with no hassle.
Hey what r u looking for I have a friend that works at a lv store

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

I know the sales clerk isnt makin no more that 15$ a hour yet everytime i talk to a sales person they have to be the most cocky people i ever dealt with. They act like they are actually APART of the louis vuitton family smh. Anywhere else i can call or stop by the store and get the info i need with no hassle.
$15 an hour.......I'm sure
eyes.gif
. Depending on what state, in NYthey make ATLEAST $18 an hour plus CRAZY commission, some make over 6 digits per year. It's sad because they have a whole database of rich clients andwouldn't give someone like you (or me) the time of day, but a true husseler will help everyone out to get that paper.....just go to someone else andpurchase the item in front of the dood that was giving you the attitude.

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

^ is it the same for gucci?
devil.gif
Of course........and I was leaning on the lowend at $18 an hour........I had a job interview at Prada 4 years ago and back THEN they was paying$16 plus commission, so at this time any of the high end store employees can be making anywhere from $20-$24 an hour plus commission, if not more.......I knowsome Barneys employees that bring in 6 figures for sure.

Honestly, I often feel bad for the employees at high end stores. Sure they have their loyal clients (I know I have people at each store that I ask for andthey're always grateful and remarkably helpful) but sometimes when I'm shopping in these stores, I see things that just shouldn't be. Once in theunion square gucci, a group of very hood looking guys who wreaked of weed were in there loud, obnoxious, and carrying on. They were definitely disturbingclients but the employees couldn't' do much about it because of their policies. OF course not one of the people bought anything after what I was toldwas nearly an hour in the store. If I had to deal with people like that, I would probably avoid people I thought likely to be the same and stick to loyal, morewell off customers too

i love the snobby old people...i usually mess with them for a few then go to the more attractive young saleswoman and make my purchases...

they see young dudes and blow you off till you start talking like you know what your talking about and the items start piling up...

the BEST is the final part of the transaction when they nervously ask cash or charge waiting for you to hand them a bogus card...i always make sure to havesome freshly banded up stacks just to watch there faces....shopping at these stores is a fun experience to me
laugh.gif

damn, i missed the sale for Neiman marcus, I looked on the website didnt see the orange nor those blue high top pradas

^^^ Give them a call and they will ship it for free. Kicks409 is doing it with the Gucci high-tops so give it a shot if it's something you really wantedfor christmas.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i love the snobby old people...i usually mess with them for a few then go to the more attractive young saleswoman and make my purchases...

they see young dudes and blow you off till you start talking like you know what your talking about and the items start piling up...

the BEST is the final part of the transaction when they nervously ask cash or charge waiting for you to hand them a bogus card...i always make sure to have some freshly banded up stacks just to watch there faces....shopping at these stores is a fun experience to me
laugh.gif

roll.gif
thats what i do as well. But I barely go to those stores unless imgetting my girl or my mother a present. I noticed that most employees at high end stores in frisco are all pretty snobby and wont help out the youngercustomers. When I was in LA this past summer the employees at high end stores were way better. I walked in and they greeted me and even if I didnt buyanything they would say thanks for coming in.

^^^ Give them a call and they will ship it for free. Kicks409 is doing it with the Gucci high-tops so give it a shot if it's something you really wanted for christmas.

What Gucci chucks are yall talking about?!?...Are they the black ones i asked you guys about....

PO

^^^ Yup, but this time in brown with the Gucci monogram, same color as the slip-ons.
6s8wkmt.jpg

Thanks RX....
Those are insane...I'm not sure if i like them more than the Black ones though....I have to see a better picture.
409, please provide some once you obtain them.

PO

thanx^ I called them but they ONLY accept american express cards, which i dont have so I dunno, I guess Ima have to make a journey out to Neiman Marcusthen...sucksss

I went to the gucci store yesterday and they had that reversible jacket on sale for 5 and change. I think retail was over 1k. Just letting you nyc people knowand I believe it was the one dj booduh posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom