Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dats crazy I haven't heard dat 1 I just placed a order with neiman ova da phone and I used a mastercard which neiman did u call

Kicks409, did you use a Mastercard Credit Card or Debit Card? Because when it comes to credit cards, I believe Neiman Marcus can only accept AMEX or the NMCard. Don't qoute me on that one though.

I went to the gucci store yesterday and they had that reversible jacket on sale for 5 and change. I think retail was over 1k. Just letting you nyc people know and I believe it was the one dj booduh posted.

time to make a trip to gucci
devil.gif

Yeah that Jacket at the NYC Store apparently has small sizes in stock only
frown.gif
I wanted an XL. Does anyone's local Gucci Store still have the Black RibbonPolo in an XXL? I got the white but now want the Black also (or possibly the Black Ribbon Tee).

Any info on this jacket yet?
laugh.gif

6l9opae.jpg

does anyone know where i can get the Y-3 Honja HI in red like the ad few pages back with ?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Never knew that thought people there were doingf about 15-16 and hr.

I know this dude is a driver for prada and makes more than that. They get paid well.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Yeah that Jacket at the NYC Store apparently has small sizes in stock only
frown.gif
I wanted an XL. Does anyone's local Gucci Store still have the Black Ribbon Polo in an XXL? I got the white but now want the Black also (or possibly the Black Ribbon Tee).

Any info on this jacket yet?
laugh.gif

6l9opae.jpg
Damn TDot....I know you can find a better picture than this...
laugh.gif

PO

Originally Posted by kicks409

Dats crazy I haven't heard dat 1 I just placed a order with neiman ova da phone and I used a mastercard which neiman did u call
in NJ, Garden state, they said they do not accept debit no any other credit cards but American Express

Originally Posted by DubA169

does anyone know where i can get the Y-3 Honja HI in red like the ad few pages back with ?

they're pretty gone. not a lot of shops carry the Y-3 line, just go to their website, they've been out for a min

I got that pic for Q and I think its great LOL.

Neiman Marcus has a instore contract with Amex but online and I believe on the phone you can use anything I believe.

If I was AMEX I would be pissed that they found a way around our contractual agreement.

Yeah that's the best pic since it's a screenshot from the video.

kicks what store in Vegas did you go to? Gucci or Neimans?

Originally Posted by JoCampbell23

Jus came from 5th ave and bergdorf goodman has the white A-cups for $239
what sizes, I really need those velcro in a prada sie9.5, there was only a prada size 14 where I went in NJ

by the way picked these up and the prada came in the mail
a69152ec6d3c58e9b004127c6f0b7fff5ac2f74.pjpg
88835b7fe70764f53ba95520ecf0e9237260aca.pjpg

Originally Posted by xilegacy

I went to the gucci store yesterday and they had that reversible jacket on sale for 5 and change. I think retail was over 1k. Just letting you nyc people know and I believe it was the one dj booduh posted.

Do they ship? I really need this jacket in a Medium or Large. I'm from DC and I called the Gucci stores around me and they dont have it.

I really don't want to make a trip to NYC
frown.gif

Tdot....It's straight...
I was just stating that because i cannot make out what the item is exactly to help you out...that's all.

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom