Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kicks409

Hey rfx what do they usually have on sale

They usually have some Ferragamo's and random sneakers from the last season. Last weekend, they had the Gucci slip-ons, last seasons though, not themonogram slip ons. They were $250 something. I'm not sure what they'll have on sale this time though, plus it varies by the store. Like mentionedbefore, not all Nordstroms carry Gucci and Prada.

Neiman Marcus stores have no way to accept any charge other that Amex, Neiman's or Bergdorf Goodman, period. Online you can use whatever but if you arecalling a store (and not customer service) they have absolutely no way of entering another card into their system... So the homey that used a MC had to havecalled Customer Service and the other dude called a store.......

went to neiman marcus san diego today and they had those hi top gucci chucks in all black and the all tan/brown ones... not sure what size they had left buthey you can call to check

^^^ Are those high tops on sale? Blk or brwn? PO2345 is still looking for them. I'll PM him and let him know.

Thanks for the PM RX!...
pimp.gif

Fitted.....What sizes do they have left in the Black?!?....I seriously NEED those.
The size i'm trying to acquire is 10.5-11 G...Please let me know ASAP.

PO

Originally Posted by RFX45

Hey rfx what do they usually have on sale

Like mentioned before, not all Nordstroms carry Gucci and Prada.

grin.gif

learned this the hard way...went to a Nordstroms store with ashorty who's full intentions were popping the CC on me only to find out the most expensive shoes they had were coach
tired.gif

they are opening a new one around me Im hoping they carry everything...they should based on location but i dont know the criteria for how they decide

^^^ They usually decide depending on the sales and the customer. The Nordstrom in my area didn't use to carry many Gucci, usually 2-3 pairs but once theyre-opened they started carrying a lot more. It's also partly because a Neiman Marcus is opening up in the same mall. Location-wise, it is a pretty up-scaleplace but nothing like Beverly Hills but what's funny is there's a Nordstrom in another mall in a similar neigborhood yet they carry nothing butLacoste shoes with a rare sighting of Ferragamo's, no Gucci or Prada.

quj where u buy your pradas from?
also how do they feel comfort wise and how do they run?

there has always been one pair i wanted. a grunge and black pair.

Fitted or anyone else....When a chance arises, can you please provide the SKU for the Black Chucks?...I would really like too see if these are available still.

Thanks

PO

Fitted.....What sizes do they have left in the Black?!?....I seriously NEED those.

didnt check the sizes left sorry...call san diego's fashion valley neiman marcus...

for the sku...i have no clue bout that either but the sales rep should know which shoes they are...there was only so many gucci sneaks there

and yes they were the high tops

Originally Posted by FITTED n LACED

didnt check the sizes left sorry...call san diego's fashion valley neiman marcus...

for the sku...i have no clue bout that either but the sales rep should know which shoes they are...there was only so many gucci sneaks there

and yes they were the high tops

were they on sale fitted if so which 1s and how much

^^^
Thanks Fitted.
Just to make sure, you are talking about these right?!?

guc001w-163236_fcewo_1060_p.jpg

409....I doubt they will be on sale....I'm just hoping they have my size. I expect the price of $429.

PO

Tdot....It's straight...
I was just stating that because i cannot make out what the item is exactly to help you out...that's all.

PO
Naw I feel you (nh)

The jacket is a dark red or burgundy with a gold zipper and 3 big stripes along the collar & wrists/cuffs (black,green, red). I can't find any otherpics I originally saw JD with it on TV it looked suede I'm guessing but it has to be apart of the Fall/Winter '07 collection.

Originally Posted by PO2345

^^^
Thanks Fitted.
Just to make sure, you are talking about these right?!?

guc001w-163236_fcewo_1060_p.jpg

409....I doubt they will be on sale....I'm just hoping they have my size. I expect the price of $429.

PO

PO, i'll provide you with an SKU when i get home but for the most part, those should be on sale since they've had it for sale for a while now.Almost all stores have them on sale, NM, Saks, Bluefly and even Nordstrom.

Yea I agree rfx they should've ben on sale but their not the lady said 425 they did have my size though not paying 425 for them though 2 old

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

quj where u buy your pradas from?
also how do they feel comfort wise and how do they run?

there has always been one pair i wanted. a grunge and black pair.

i bought my black velcro pradas from the prada store, those orange high tops are from neiman marcus and those off white from rafaello network

Yea I agree rfx they should've ben on sale but their not the lady said 425 they did have my size though not paying 425 for them though 2 old
Man that sucks.....
frown.gif

PO

cucumbercool also they are very comfy, I wear a size 11.5 in sneakers, pradas run big so you have to get it around 1.5-2 sizes down. My pradas are a size 9.5,but yea a well made shoe imo, i love the leather, they dont crease cuz of quality

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

got these for myself as a Christmaas present
pimp.gif

34b25b6edc6923c85b7e207a70437a010f32189.pjpg
how much did u pay for these joints

i was in Neimans yesterday and they were on the sale rack for i think 250ish...i think they had the blue ones too ...im still groggy from the Jouet afterthe xmas shopping
laugh.gif

and i checked Gucci none of those jackets in sight...shorty checked the computer and no larges
ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom