Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by RFX45

^^^ Nice pick-up. I've never owned any LV shoes so i was wondering, are they pretty comfortable? Just wondering.

yea these aren't bad- they are like chucks but a lil more comfy...I'm not even the chuck type and saw these and thought it was an easy pass... butmy fam that was with me made me try them on and i loved em
laugh.gif

Yeah KingTre...I like those too! I was going to buy them also. I don't think they have the matching belt (at least in men's)...
yea they did...key word is DID though
laugh.gif
...i actually foundit on LV...called up and they did the countrywide search and found 2 in my size...i then called my SA so he can order it and i guess by the time he did theywere sold out and the pic was removed from the site
alien.gif

i still have the product number
smh.gif
think it was like 5 and some change...

and yea at first glance i thought it was that Azur Damier color too
laugh.gif
didnt know it was a new 3rd shade...

the belts back on the site...but not sold online- bout to call this dude

Mens pre-collection 30mm

Are you looking for this one?
LV_11871223_H_pu

If so, they are on sale at Eluxury.com for $385, in size LV90.

see thats the thing...its not that color Damier...its a new 3rd color...more silver/greyish...PITA
laugh.gif
bout to get returned

a3eg4z.jpg

Originally Posted by S Dizzel

Get on this sale ASAP.. some real nice guccis on sale.. picked me up a couple pairrr

SAKS SALE

good looks, I'm about to get my monopoly man on

0417828719838_500x500.jpg

eek.gif
some of these shoes are crazy tho, But i'm opposed to buyingclothing and shoes online
ohwell.gif

wow, I forgot this thread even existed. Let me make my contribution now that I finally own a pair of high end designer shoes
smile.gif

Thanks for the heads up but damn they don't have my size. I need a 7.5. Now I have some thinkign to do.

laugh.gif
thats what always happens...i all but gave up on bluefly andsaks/nm online sales...i always see something i want...
eek.gif
at the discountedprice...only to see my size aint available
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Thanks for the heads up but damn they don't have my size. I need a 7.5. Now I have some thinkign to do.

laugh.gif
thats what always happens...i all but gave up on bluefly and saks/nm online sales...i always see something i want...
eek.gif
at the discounted price...only to see my size aint available
laugh.gif
Yup, I hate it when that happens.

Also, Nice A-Cup's BlackIce.

For some reason, I really want this hat.
happy.gif

[img]http://images.saksfifthavenue....0400261776759/0400261776759_275x275.jpg[/img]

Sale was a disappointment to me so i just purchased the MJ leather hoody I've been wanting from about a year ago and some Lacoste duffle bag for when I dosome traveling this summer.

Nice shoes Tre.
Hope you find that belt. I havent seen it at my local boutique, but hope it all works out.

That damn Azur belt is starting to grow on me, but I'd hate to see the indigo bleed on it (if it does).
Too bad it doesnt come in Ebony.

I'm actually going on vacation in Italy today, gonna check out some stores, too bad the dollar is getting killed by the Euro.

Is there a neiman marcus sale coming up? and also.. how do you think the saks sale is going to compare to the online one? are the same guccis going to be thesame price?

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

For some reason, I really want this hat.
happy.gif

[img]http://images.saksfifthavenue....0400261776759/0400261776759_275x275.jpg[/img]

When were you planning on becoming a WWI fighter ace?
laugh.gif
A guy can dream can't he?
laugh.gif

can you post more pics of those guccis?
It's not a detailed pic but here's a clearer one. I should have gotten it when I had the chance, it starting to be one of my favoriteGucci sneakers.
E0417850026034_v1_m56577569831280057.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom