Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My order went through at 7:34pm, it was early enough but I still wouldn't be surprised if it got cancelled.

Most of what I would've wanted was sold out of my size but the pair I ordered I've wanted for a while.

Got this deal from SB sale: Givenchy Obsedia Sandal, from 535$ to 180$ shipped.

What do y'all think about the shoes:tongue:rice ratio?

Craziest sale, how do you guys find out about these? E-mail?

EDIT: It's going to be really hard to justify these high-end sneaker purchases after seeing prices like these.

Last edited:
That sb sale is crazy. You'd think they were selling fakes with the prices they were asking :lol:

ill be mad if a lot of these sizes werent sold out in the beginning. Feels like stuff was already sold out anyways and they were selling last pairs

Man it's not really a big deal, it's 70% off and those prices pop up all the time. :lol:

Sale like that is posted here all the time except it's scattered, not all the shoes are on one place so that is probably the only reason this looks surreal.

But if you consider the $30 shipping plus customs, it's the about same as about 50%-60% off in other places like SSense, MrPorter, etc...

Like SSense for example, they had about the same price for the Raf Simons hi-tops and there is free shipping and no tax or customs fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom