Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He clearly wouldn't have come in here for suggestions if he was interested in a pair of Timbs son :lol:
:lol: just a suggestion. me personally I got the timbs and also Gucci boots from a few seasons back when the weather isint too bad outside. I think Louis Vuitton might have some decent boots this season. a few years back they had the timberland look alike that was :smokin

and in addition just peeped these red bottoms on their website

if these were mens joints and the hands were swans or something these would've been :smokin

and in addition just peeped these red bottoms on their website

if these were mens joints and the hands were swans or something these would've been
smokin.gif
yea i think thats to celebrate the launching of their new Beauté line on August 1, which contains only some nail polish now

yea i think thats to celebrate the launching of their new Beauté line on August 1, which contains only some nail polish now
oh ok got you. I saw something on their website the other day, didn't know it was nail polish.

I know, right?  :lol:  at the idea that "VNDS" not being used.  And the sneakernerd term "UN-DS" is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. You mean you...wore them?
yeah :lol:
Although I do use the term unds when I wear new kicks.

I know, right?  :lol:  at the idea that "VNDS" not being used.  And the sneakernerd term "UN-DS" is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen. You mean you...wore them?

I get a laugh every time I see somebody say unds, I "unds" my kicks the day after I get em

I get a laugh every time I see somebody say unds, I "unds" my kicks the day after I get em
easy to do when you got a few pairs, but when you got 100+ with kicks that you haven't worn yet and buy 2-3 pairs at a time you can't really unds all them right away, unless you try to have breakfast in one, lunch in another and dinner in the 3rd :lol:

UNDS your sneakers the next day you get them? Wow your so cool man. 

I wanna be like you.

-

In other words VNDS and NDS are terms used very loosely. 

I consider VNDS a pair that has been worn but doesn't look like its been worn from the bottom up. Just a little sign that it has been worn (slight dirt on bottom)

Anyone in here rocking guiseppe?
yea sometimes but imo the quality is not as good as brands like MMM, louboutin, balenciaga, etc, heel drags are shown much quicker comparing to these other brands, and rest assured they are authentic cause i got them from ssense

if you wanna know about sizing i think they fit true to size, but the double buckles one is a bit snug for me, i would go half a size up from the single buckle one

Last edited:
yea sometimes but imo the quality is not as good as brands like MMM, louboutin, balenciaga, etc, heel drags are shown much quicker comparing to these other brands, and rest assured they are authentic cause i got them from ssense

if you wanna know about sizing i think they fit true to size, but the double buckles one is a bit snug for me, i would go half a size up from the single buckle one

Thanks for sharing that. I only ask bc I have yet to see anyone rocking with on feet pics. If any has any please share.

I like some of the less loud ones they have

Thanks for sharing that. I only ask bc I have yet to see anyone rocking with on feet pics. If any has any please share.

I like some of the less loud ones they have
i will share later when i can, mines are all black with silver buckle cause i like it subtle too :smile:

oh and for sizing, im talking about almost completely zipped up, they fit looser with the zippers half/all the way down

Last edited:
UNDS your sneakers the next day you get them? Wow your so cool man. 

I wanna be like you.

I was just making an example of how stupid the term is no need to be an a**hole

Said that cuz I know dudes be getting in their feelings the longer they don't wear a shoe, talking about having unds anxiety

wearing your shoes is not an event

easy to do when you got a few pairs, but when you got 100+ with kicks that you haven't worn yet and buy 2-3 pairs at a time you can't really unds all them right away, unless you try to have breakfast in one, lunch in another and dinner in the 3rd :lol:

unless you buy 2 pairs a day then yes, you can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom