Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if anyone cares for the brand but he has been expanding his sneakers selection slowly.

John Varvatos
Mac-Lace-High-Top-Sneaker.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:

Update on the Bottega Veneta boots. 

To confirm, they're renamed to the Aussie, retail is 810 as my first post had suggested before I called the SA. The green colour is actually called Dark Sergeant, which is more this colour than my mockup.

Here's the image they sent me. 

Subtle differences I think. I don't know if it's just me, but it looks like the suede is nubuck rather than that hella nappy buffalo. Not sure how I feel about that. Puffed seams. Maybe contrast stitching? Wish the pics were better, lol. Just looks off to me. Thoughts?
sort of looks cheap? your right though......need better photos 

If it's not the buffalo suede I'm going to have to cancel and see in person. The quality of that material is what makes the shoe.

If it's not the buffalo suede I'm going to have to cancel and see in person. The quality of that material is what makes the shoe.
I agree.Also the toe box looks drastically different. :/

BUT have to wait to see more pics to make a real judgement

Last edited:
Those yellow futures... Damn.

al audi al audi , that your pair? They look good paired with that color denim.

I remember futures used to hit sale and sit often. I wish that were the case now

Last edited:
Anyone looking for some Gris Beton Arenas?

I love em, but I just got an opportunity to jump on a pair of Bred Sl10's from a homie, so I'm trying to not be too broke by selling these first.

My pic might not do the color justice. Here's a vid that Elisha posted on em:

Last edited:

Anyone looking for some Gris Beton Arenas?

I love em, but I just got an opportunity to jump on a pair of Bred Sl10's from a homie, so I'm trying to not be too broke by selling these first.
My pic might not do the color justice. Here's a vid that Elisha posted on em:

Sold my Gris for Visvim's, never looked back. 
pimp.gif
 Just hit the 'bay and take a bit of a loss and you'll be candy. 

Last edited:

Sold my Gris for Visvim's, never looked back. 
pimp.gif
 Just hit the 'bay and take a bit of a loss and you'll be candy. 
Yeah, I figured if I don't sell em to a fellow NT'er, I'll put em up on the bay.

If any of you guys are interested, I'll let them go for $315 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom