Post pics of HIGH-END DESIGNER SHOES...(pics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what happens with celine stuff once it hits the warehouse ? does it just get destroyed like lv ? they only have a few pairs of the sneakers i want but they won't release them from the warehouse 

Could you guys help me with a legit check on these...it says they are f/w12'. Please don't comment unless u know for an absolute fact. Thanks everyone.

On the last restock of Folk's, they actually used nubuck instead of that nappy suede. Personally the recent Visvim's suede feels lower quality, barring that nubuck Folk. Otherwise, entirely the same. 
I see. So I guess aside from this fact and the little details on the sole (not sure if the folk uses vibram soles or another type) pretty much its the same.

Someone again asked up there how Bottega's fit and owners said to get 1 or 2 sizes down. As for myself Im a natural 44 / 11 and I got my Arena size which is 43. Mom dukes will be back from Italy tonight and I will post pics of the Toffee boots she got me. 
happy.gif

Bottega's today. Love this color!
These look gorgeous.  I started out with the Cps since they were a lot more affordable to do a trial run of whether or not it's my style.  After having the tan Cps for a long time, I finally wore them out this past Saturday.  I loved them, but I definitely don't get much wear out of it.  I wear sweatpants too often.

So it'd be mad greedy of me to cop these BV. every time there's a restock, i go through the same damn dilemma of wanting to purchase until it sells out.

I'm like right in the middle of 8.5 and 9... Do they fit wide? I have wide feet, my pinky toes can be a problem in some shoes
I'm like an 8.725 if that existed. A 8.5 felt too snug for me, it was hard to get my foot in. The 9 was a little roomier than I would've liked (I wear all my shoes comfortably snug), but it was easier to actually put on, so. I got the 9. 

I'm like an 8.725 if that existed. A 8.5 felt too snug for me, it was hard to get my foot in. The 9 was a little roomier than I would've liked (I wear all my shoes comfortably snug), but it was easier to actually put on, so. I got the 9. 
that actually helps a ton. ill go 9. appreciate it.

sorry to be to ask again just not sure i'm a 10.5 in nike what size for SLP baby cats?

I'm bout to drop a dope trendy *** urban chic clothing line, made in China from the best fabrics they offer, the finest China Textile Mills I can afford me. Who wants in on the early stages? We will go on Shark Tank and FOG will Fear Us.

I'm in if you PS your garb on Kanye
I'll design an entire Kickstarter campaign if someone convincingly draws the entire lookbook in MS Paint. 

EDIT: Wait, FoG is dropping a diffusion line called FOG?

Last edited:
I'll design an entire Kickstarter campaign if someone convincingly draws the entire lookbook in MS Paint. 

EDIT: Wait, FoG is dropping a diffusion line called FOG?

Looked it up supposedly might be a Kanye tour Merch pac sun style release

Are you showing us his Vans? Lol

I know this section has had a spike in love for these.

That's notre shop in Chicago right? Those look great in that photo. Well all but the whites. Those have a grandma/OG nurse vibe to me.

That makes me want the dark Browns too but I just ordered the dark brown fringes so no point really. I'll stop by the shop though. I've heard good things but have yet to visit.

Nothing special just a group shot of my humble designer shoes collection. 
Nice collection up there. It just needs some boots!
happy.gif
I hear you RFX45  
happy.gif

Finally came across a good situation to cop myself some BV boots. 590 Euros then 73.75 Euros tourist tax refund so that's about $562 stateside.

The craftsmanship and quality on these. Crepe soles give maximum comfort. Plus Im actually digging this Toffee colorway more in person. Im sold.

The material on these...

Without flash.

And yes Im a US11-11.5 in Nikes etc., 44 on designer sneakers and 43 on these (my Arena size) fits me comfortably with a little room at the toe part.

Thanks guys, yeah that color is easily the best color I've seen on any boot in my opinion. The texture is better than my dark Browns too actually. The color is almost ambiguous. It's like a dusty grey beige? Very versatile. So glad I grabbed.

And nice collection back there! Good variety, always like to see LV Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom